- As low as $199/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1210 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1210 square feet
Plantation Club 464
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel Hilton Head to the fullest in this adorable condo sporting golf course vistas! From the coastal chic decor to the bright interior, this is the ideal place to call home for your next family hideaway or golf getaway! Spend the morning out on the back patio watching the golfers pass by on the fairway with the morning paper or a cup of coffee. If you don't have a tee time to attend to, make your way to the shared pool and take a dip in the invigorating water. Come back to home base and prepare a tasty meal in the full kitchen before settling in for the nighttime for a board game with adored ones or a movie on the flatscreen TV! Added amenities include complimentary WiFi and a private washer/dryer.
Sea Pines Resort is one of the most sought after places to stay in Hilton Head. Just a short walk from your front door are two golf courses: Heron Point by Pete Dye and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Appreciate III. Sea Pines Beach Club is where you will go to access the pristine sand and warm water of the Atlantic, but be sure to browse the local surf shop on your way! For a day trip, make your way to Harbour Town where you can window-shop at stores and see the candy-striped lighthouse. On your way back, stop by Truffles Cafe for a glass of wine and a bite to eat before heading home for the evening!
THINGS TO KNOW
This home is currently being updated with new floor and furnishings and may appear different when guests arrive.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26842
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 4.
Our top Rental home booking tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and choose the rightvacation home:
- First, have your family select the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Ground level dog-friendly condo with pool, golf & Sea Pines Beach Club access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If not, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.