- As low as $394/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 5302
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo on the third floor of the Island Club is an ideal hideaway destination. Beautiful vistas abound whether you're on the private balcony or your own personal spot on the beach.
Hop in the car for the short drive from the villa to Hilton Head's spas, stores, and eateries, or walk less than a mile to the sandy beach. Follow the walkways to the private beach and sundeck, or check out the family-friendly pools, hot tub, tennis courts, basketball court, fishing lagoon, exercise center, playground, and picnic areas.
Sizable sliding doors open onto the balcony and offer an broad view of the ocean from the kitchen, dining area, and living room. The completely equipped kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances while the living room has a 40-inch flatscreen TV and comfortable furnishings. The primary bedroom also has access to the patio, a king bed, 40-inch flat screen TV, and a private bath. The second bedroom, which has access to the full bath in the hallway, features two queen-size beds and a TV.
Book this handsome condo now for and get for a vacation in the sun!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026196
City/town permit number: 26196
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. A Relaxing Getaway with Shared Pools and Hot Tub in an Oceanfront Villa has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, contact the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Contact the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles