- As low as $192/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1576 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1576 square feet
Turnberry Village 291
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Turnberry Village 291, managed by Vacasa. This condo is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This condo features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with space enough for 7.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
This condo sits on a golf course with marvelous vistas and will be your next favorite hideaway spot! Savor the shared outdoor pool and hot tub, play golf, rent bicycles and ride the three miles of beach, rent kayaks or take a guided tour of Shelter Cove and then appreciate the stores and eateries!
Inside you will find a splendid deck with seating for appreciating the vistas as well as the natural surroundings as you sip your morning coffee or evening drinks. The light and airy décor and handsome furnishings all beckon comfort and style for your calming vacation. The completely equipped kitchen will delight the chef of your group as you comfortably whip up all your favorite meals and snacks. At the end of a long day, sink into comfortable beds and recharge for another day of fun and adventure!
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 045856
City/town permit number: 33546
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2. Weight limit: 70 lbs each.
Our top Rental home tips:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your Hilton Head rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have deals for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family agree to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Golf course-front condo close to beach with shared pool, hot tub, & W/D has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles