- As low as $145/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bodyboard on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Located in Palmetto Dunes - a short walk from the Dunes House and a family-friendly beach private to resort guests - this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental is ideal for families seeking a fun-filled hideaway. Splash around in the resort pools, practice your swing at the neighboring Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course, dine at the walkable oceanfront eateries, and check out local attractions like Harbor Town, Coligny Plaza, and Folly Field Beach Park! Beach fun awaits, so book today!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Walk to Beach & Golf | Full Kitchen | Resort Pools & Tennis | Animals Accepted w/ Fee (Paid Pre-Trip)
Resort luxury meets familial comfort at this striking beach condo - ideal for families traveling with kids!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
PALMETTO DUNES: 4 swimming pools, driving range, tennis courts, general store, Dunes Buggy service (complimentary transportation amenities for resort guests - travels throughout Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Harbour)
OUTDOOR LIVING: Fenced yard, charcoal grille, bistro table
INDOOR LIVING: Open floor plan, dining table, flat-screen cable TV
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, cooking essentials, dishware/flatware, coffee maker
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, brand new GE washer/dryer, air conditioning, modernized bathroom w/ bespoke vanity
FAQ: Pet fee (paid pre-trip), 1 step required
PARKING: Parking passes available for purchase upon arrival
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Closest Access (0.8 miles), Burkes Beach (3.0 miles), Folly Field Beach Park (3.7 miles), Shipyard Beach Access (4.3 miles), Coligny Beach Park (4.6 miles)
ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: Shelter Cove Community Park (1.4 miles), Sea Pines Forest Preserve (4.7 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (5.0 miles), Daufuskie Island via Harbour Town (7.0 miles + ferry ride), Stoney Baynard Ruins (7.0 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (7.0 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (7.1 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (12.2 miles)
GOLF COURSES: Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (0.7 mile), Heron Point by Pete Dye (6.8 miles), Atlantic Dunes by Davis Adore III (6.8 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (7.0miles)
SHOPS: Shelter Cove Town Centre (1.5 miles), Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (4.5 miles), Harbour Town (7.0 miles), Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (11.9 miles)
EVENTS: 25th Polo for Charity Event - Rose Hill Plantation, RBC Heritage Tournament - Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival - The Sea Pines Resort
EXPLORE: Savannah (38.5 miles), Beaufort (42.3 miles), Fort Pulaski National Monument (54.0 miles), Tybee Island (57.7 miles), Charleston (106 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (5.6 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Pet Friendly w/ $125 fee (+ costs & taxes, 2 Dog Max)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Beach towels are not included; it is recommended that you bring your own
- NOTE: The property requires 1 step to access
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Reserve your rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation home:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Dog-Friendly Resort Villa w/ Fenced Yard & BBQ! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles