- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Heated Pool
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
About this PropertyThoroughly modernized, 409 Sea Dunes has an magnificant oceanfront view on Hilton Head's premium beach. Equipped with everything you need for a ideal holiday, the villa has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full size kitchen (watch the dolphins swim as you prepare!) and a combined living and dining room. Wireless Internet is also included. The master bedroom has a king size bed, the guest bedroom has two twin beds and there us a queen sleeper couch in the living room. Televisions in living and bedrooms have constructed in DVD players. Off the living room is a gorgeously decorated balcony including the ideal setting for outdoor dining or watching the sun rise.
Sea Dunes is located on the south end of the island, along South Forest Beach Drive, a brief distance from Coligny Plaza. Sea Dunes is an oceanfront unit located about 70 yards from the sea.
The Sea Dunes, oceanfront pool is now a heated pool which will be open seven days a week all year long. The temperature will be set to 82 degrees, that is the industry standard. The pool hours are from 9AM till sunset.
Guests appreciate access to the Hilton's Oceanside Bar and Grille and Starbucks.
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
- Many rental managers and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area promotional travel guides that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by a partnership between the management company and the business itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Could you shift your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer phenomenal rates on weekly rentals.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat travelers to the same rental home. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve particular travelers, whether it is oceanside rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction which you just love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer clients an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are often times shocked at the range and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an ideal retreat to suit their Hilton Head family, from tranquil condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they manage the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be delighted to realize that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
Where to find and reserve the best rental property:
Do you believe "Stunning Oceanfront View with Heated Beach Side Pool!!" is the best vacation property for your upcoming visit? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Select a Village and Date
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of scheduling your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else is simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Many vacation homes are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving an expensive rental. In most cases, just one person in the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you simply want a rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are sheet sets included with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of property postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the gang traveling with a pet? Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. Study your agreement thoroughly! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
The best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Aside from having distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide exceptional service..
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company may know of similar homes that better fit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Your best chance for a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you find damages, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager without delay. This can protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental to make certain you've packed all belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most vacation rental web sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but straightforward regarding your stay. Top owners and managers will work hard to fix the problem.
Learn and Improve
Did they love their rental? With some luck everything ended up being outstanding and you are excited to reserve the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next time.