- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is allowed at designated areas.
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Porch or lanai
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 843 sq ft (78 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 843 square feet
Hilton Head Resort is a gated community with 24 hour security. Our condo is located in building 1 on the first floor. You are only steps away from the heated pool, deli /gift shop and outdoor bar. You can walk to the beach on our private boardwalk and appreciate the salt marsh vistas, where you can see Egrets, Herons, and crabs or ride on our complimentary golf cart shuttle for an painless why to get to the beach.
Once you arrive at the beach, our resort has a volleyball court,an oceanfront bar and grille called Cocos and bathrooms, not to mention the extraordinary beach.
There are 3 swimming pools on site. One outside at building 1 with a store, deli/gift shop and an outdoor bar. One outside at Bldg. 4 and the indoor pool, kiddie pool, hot tub, sauna , exercise room, game area and walking track at Bldg.3. Building 2 has a rooftop sun deck.
Our condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Living room and dining room furnishings are all new. There are flat screen tvs in both bedrooms and in the living room. Wifi is also available. Kitchen is entirely equipped with all you will need for cooking. Condo has starter up supplies (paper towels,toilet paper and dish soap.)Nice dining area.
Beach items are all located under bldg1 in my storage. It is storage #1124. The code for lock is 1951. There are toys, body board, noodles, games for beach, tent for beach, shibumi, cabana, chairs, umbrellas, umbrella tents and a wagon to haul your things in. All you need is your lotion and towels .The handsome beach is waiting for you.
Our unit is smoke complimentary, but there are designated smoking areas at the resort. Family Animals are not allowed.
Please follow all rules for the resort. You are responsible if you break rules.
There are 6 tennis courts, badminton courts, pickle ball court, picnic area and grilles at building 4, and bicycle units on the island that deliver to the resort. There is also washer and dryers located in each building on second and fourth floors near the elevators.
There is a lot to do on the island. Golf, fishing trips, dolphin tours, parasailing, helicopter rides, sightseeing , great shopping , great eateries, or just appreciating the charming beach.
Hilton Head Island is very family friendly. Hope you savor your stay as much as we enjoy it when we are there. Hilton Head Resort is our Happy Place and I hope that it will be your also.
The Hilton Head Resort shuttle run schedule is as follows:
Boardwalk pick up only
9:30-10:30 am/ 12:00pm-1:00 pm/ 2:30 pm-3:30 pm/ 5:00 pm-6:00pm/ 8:00 pm-9:00pm
April and September last shuttle runs at 6:00pm
The resort has a bicycle rental at building 2.
There is a game room in buildings 3.
The resort is centrally located on the island at mile marker 7.
The address is 663 William Hilton Parkway.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: The Resort does not allow pets.
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Happy Place Gated ResortBldg.1,First floor, pool, deli/gift shop, bar has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, call the host before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles