- As low as $139/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
HH Beach & Tennis 242A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover what beachside living is all about at this Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort condo! Offering coastal bliss at its best, this one-bedroom getaway features direct beach access, plus pedestrian trails and world-class golf within painless reach of home. The resort's pool and tennis courts offer even more on-site fun and leisure.
The sunny, beach-themed interior features an open layout designed for comfortable group gatherings after each day's adventures. The private balcony makes a ideal perch for morning coffee or afternoon drinks. The full kitchen comes well-equipped with all major appliances for at-home cooking convenience, including a dishwasher for simple cleanup. In the evenings, relax in the living room while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV. Additional home essentials include complimentary WiFi and central air-conditioning. Shared laundry facilities are located in the building for additional on-site access.
Treat yourself to carefree coastal living at HH Beach & Tennis 242A today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 023490
City/town permit number: 23490
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beachfront resort condo with private balcony, pool, and tennis courts has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the host before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you crave, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. message the host right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles