- As low as $162/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 881 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 881 square feet
Island Club 122
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When you book this comfortable Island Club condo, you’ll be able to prepare healthy meals by using the completely equipped kitchen and the shared grilles found on the property. Everyone can try different activities by visiting the local basketball court, tennis court, or golf course, or spend days calming by the shared pool, hot tub, or sunbathing on the beach!
This destination is an ideal place for food fans because they can catch fresh fish near the fishing lagoon. Any fish that are captured can be appreciated outdoors, as there are many practical lunch spots scattered throughout the grounds. Kids will have a blast spending time at this vacation spot since they can play on the playground and swim in the local pool, which features a mushroom fountain.
This villa includes multiple accessories like breakfast bar chairs, bespoke cabinets, and trendy appliances. The living area has a 50-inch flatscreen and leather furnishings. Appreciate a primary bedroom with a king-size bed and private bathroom equipped with a tub/shower combo and calming decor. This rental also has a half-bath, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer for your convenience.
Book your vacation at this homey condo today to savor beachside memories!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 049674
City/town permit number: 28655
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, shift your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and choose your prefectrental:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Homey Condo with Lagoon View from Balcony - Hot Tub, Pool, & Beach Access has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you love, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles