- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyIsland Club 3106
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
With walk-out beach access, two patios, and nine tennis courts, this Island Club villa is just right for your family. Unlimited use of the club's luxuries comes with your stay, making it simple to ensure you and your appreciated ones are never bored!
Your condo in Folly Field is surrounded by well-maintained foliage and vegetation for max. solitude, yet still keeps you close to the beach and the club's copious niceties. Take a dip in the pool, play an invigorating game of tennis, or relax with a soak in the hot tub. If you feel like a change of pace, you're only a shortdrive from the stores, eateries, and attractions of Hilton Head Island, such as the Coastal Discovery Museum and Coligny Beach Park.
This first floor Island Club unit is in the oceanfront building with walkout access to the beach. This end unit, steps from the parking lot, has extraordinary natural light from the dining room window and kitchen sliding door. The newly modernized kitchen opens into a roomy dining/living room area. The living room has a 55 inch flat screen TV. The patio access from the living room has a table and chairs for outdoor seating.
The master bedroom consists of a king bed, a 40 inch flat screen T.V., a private bathroom, walk in closet and opening onto the patio The guest bedroom has a queen and twin bed, a 32 inch flat screen TV and access to the hall bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
This simple access and big updated condo has a entirely outfitted kitchen, washer/dryer and all the amenities of a home away from home.
Island Club is an oceanfront villa complex located in the Folly Field area next door to the Westin Resort Hotel. Elegantly landscaped grounds with walkways that lead to the beach and sundeck. The complex includes 9 tennis courts with 7 clay and 2 Har-Tru, a exercise center, b-ball courts and fishing lagoons. There are charcoal and gas grilles on site, a picnic area by the beach with lawn games such as corn hole and lawn golf as well as a children's playground. The pools are centrally located in the complex. There is a zero-entry children's pool with a mushroom fountain, hot tub, a tanning shelf and a huge lap pool. The pools can be seasonally heated. You can also rent bicycles on site as well.
This oceanfront villa a year-round destination, so rent today to secure your dates!
Seasonally heated pool.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
This rental is located on floor 1.
Parking Notes: Parking is unassigned and parking passes are mandatory. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Water Access: Manicured walkways to the cloistered beach for Island Club visitors. Five private beach accesses for guest usage. They are spaced out evenly at the back of our unit for straighforward beach access. A wheel chair accessible access is located between Neptune and Seawatch buildings, with a beach mat that leads all the way down to the hard pack sand. Each beach access is supplied with a showering station and a prepare out area close by for your comfort.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many rental owners and rental homes provide Hilton Head area travel discount books that feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or through a partnership between the property management company and the itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons provide phenomenal offers.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat individuals to the same property. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular clients, whether it is beachfront units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the range and wide range of weekly vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a big selection, guests are certain to find a rental that matches their expectations and price range.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you start to book "A quiet beach getaway w/ pools, a hot tub, tennis courts, & a private patio", examine our short collection of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Select your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can be tricky among members of the family, but the moment this challenging part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Check to make sure "A quiet beach getaway w/ pools, a hot tub, tennis courts, & a private patio" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a pricey rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What property features is your family searching for? Do you only desire a rental home with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Special Things to consider
In some cases the senior generation has problems with staircases. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a pet? While many vacation homes permit family pets, guidelines and costs vary per property. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest potential for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the full contract and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any problems when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many hassles.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little bit. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The property is required to be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before you leave.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental home sites request comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything was disagreeable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Hold a meeting with your family. Did everybody have a great time? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be simple. If the rental property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next time.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles