- As low as $434/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2688 sq ft (250 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2688 square feet
As you enter this charming home you are first greeted by its open concept, luxury vinyl plank floor, high ceilings and crown molding. The living room features a 65 inch intelligent TV.
The newly refreshed Gourmet Kitchen features GE Cafe top of the line appliances, quartz countertops, bespoke cabinetry and a elegant coastal tile backsplash. There is a coffee bar with a constructed in drink cooler below and a center island that seats 3 for a fast bite.
There is a gorgeous dining area with a teak table that seats eight.
The Living Room contains two leather couches, tons of windows letting in light, and a modest desk area for those who have to work while on vacation. French door access to a modest private balcony looking over the pool area.
The Primary Suite is on the first floor and contains a King bed, walk-in closet, sitting area and flat screen TV. The en-suite Primary Bath has two separate his and her vanities, enormous sunken tub and a separate huge walk-in shower
Up a modest set of stairs behind the kitchen is the mid-level is the first Guest Bedroom with its Queen Bed, Flat Screen TV and en-suite Guest Bathroom. This Guest Bath has a tub and shower combination.
Down the hall on this level is another Guest Bedroom with its own Queen bed, Flat Screen TV and en-suite Guest Bathroom with a tub and shower combination. Up another modest set of stairs is the third Guest Bedroom.
This bedroom has two Double beds, Flat Screen TV and yet another en-suite Guest Bathroom this time with a walk-in shower. Outside you will be treated to your own private pool with waterfall. The pool deck is updated with handsome brick pavers and the furnishings is ideal for a quick bite to eat or extended periods of sun tanning.
The Atlantic Ocean and a myriad of Palmetto Dunes Conveniences are just a short walk away from this sizable, bespoke-constructed home with elegance and comfort in mind. The pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional charge.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing your Hilton Head rental home:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. 4 Bedroom home with luxury finishes and upscale furnishings! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles