- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Childs Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWelcome to Island Impact Holiday Rental! Our family would like to welcome you to our new holiday home at 91 Sandcastle Court, Hilton Head. Constructed in 2020, this new single family home was bought by the Kennedy family with the goal to make many memories and accept others to do the same while staying at our holiday rental. Our home is located in the Folly Field Beach area on the north side of the island. Located in the highly beautiful, gated community of Sandcastles By The Sea, our home is roughly .5 miles from Folly Field Beach Park entrance and less than 1 mile to the private Islanders Beach Park. To make your time more fun on Hilton Head Island we give you with a new bespoke 6 seater Alpha Club Car golf cart to travel to and from the beach. As you arrive, load your personal belongings on the elevator and take them up to each floor to make unpacking much easier. You will notice that no price was spared and every attention to detail was thought of. On the main level is a thoroughly supplied delightful kitchen with all the appliances, cookware, and necessities for your stay. With the completely open concept you move from the kitchen to the dining room with a dining room table set for 10. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and an island adding an additional 6 seats. After a long day of soaking up the rays at the beach or hanging out by your private heated pool, relax in the living room, or one of two full length balcony decks off the back of the home. This home includes 5 bedrooms and 4 full baths. There is a full bath on the main level which accepts for painless access from the pool. Take the stairs or the elevator up to the 2nd level where you will find the master suite including a king size bed and enormous private master bathroom with a colossal walk-in shower. There are also two additional bedrooms on the second level with queen beds and which share another full bathroom in the hall. Also located on the second level is the laundry room supplied with full size washer and dryer. On the top level you will find an additional bedroom with a queen bed as well as a bunk room/ entertainment room including 2 full size bunkbeds with pull out twin trundles. This room can accommodate 6-10 people pleasantly. Appreciate time in this room playing games or compete with each other over a game of air hockey. The fourth full bath is located on this level as well. At Island Impact, we want you to adore time at the beach with the option to also savor sitting by the pool. 91 Sandcastle Court offers its own private heated plunge pool that has depths from 3 - 5 feet. There is also a 25' x 15' patio for hosting those outdoor dinners or peaceful with friends and family. Our outdoor area has plenty of seating, a 55" TV and gas grille. When it is time to go to the beach just load the beach chairs, which are included as well as a variety of beach toys, onto the 6 seater golf cart. Take a right out of the community and you're nearly there. You have two options for beach access, both less than 5 mins. away. First you can travel to Folly Field Beach Park and enter through this public access area or you can travel on Folly Field Road to the Islander's Beach Access, a private "owners" only access point that includes a charming picnic area, playground, and private bathrooms. (This is our go to place away from the hordes). Our want for our visitors is that when you arrive at Island Impact Holiday Rental, you can kick back and have the premium holiday of your life. Island Impact is a place where memories are made and we are excited to share our home with you.
Hilton Head Island has become our go to holiday spot. Having so much to offer and things to do and see for all ages, we want to help you relish your stay. We appreciate recommending our favorite activities and eateries so don't hesitate to ask!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guides with special packages for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to switch your travel dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Are you a military veteran? Many vacation rental companies offer price reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rentals are essentially designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it's oceanside homes with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their customers the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed a result of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn the number of rentals can be found in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Do you believe "*** New 5 Bed/4 Bath Home with Elevator, Private Pool, & 6-Seater Golf Cart ***" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming trip? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head rental properties start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of your vacation. Many households choose to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Start by picking which particular area of Hilton Head you'd like to browse, and the choose travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Make sure "*** New 5 Bed/4 Bath Home with Elevator, Private Pool, & 6-Seater Golf Cart ***" fits your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking an expensive vacation property. One individual in your group must be in charge of gathering repayments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Does the property have bicycles and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Do members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Most vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. While a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and fees vary per property. A number of constraints may eliminate a prospective rental property. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
Where to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation rental has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Contract
Read the whole agreement and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental
Once you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a visit significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental web sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Did they feel about the property? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific vacation rental. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to perfect your search next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles