About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 8 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 7881 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
There is no need to look any further than oceanfront Beachside Bliss for your next family reunion or friends’ hideaway, as this one-of-a-kind, 8,000-square-foot luxury home will spoil everybody lucky enough to come along! As soon as the sun comes up, your days will be filled with island fun in the oceanfront pool with a spa and a hot tub. A few feet away, the private beach access will be a cherry on top for beach lovers.
Step back inside, and you will be greeted by the tasteful coastal decor, broad rooms for everybody to reminisce in, and a brand-new 2022 gourmet kitchen just waiting to help prepare family feasts. Also new for 2022 is a plethora of new furnishings spread throughout the home. Elegant touches such as two wet bars and exposed beam ceilings will blow every guest away. When evenings come to a close, the balcony will be just the place to savor a favorite drink, as the uninterrupted vistas of the water are an unmatched cap to each dreamy day here on Hilton Head Island.
The main living area is on the first floor facing the water, as well as a library/den and a laundry room. The first floor also opens to the oceanfront pool and the ideally manicured backyard suitable for family games. The grilling and dining areas will allow for summer cookouts, and a half-bathroom is also accessible from the pool area.
Four second-floor bedrooms have oceanfront vistas and open to a enormous deck overlooking the pool and ocean. A new sitting area for 2022 and a second laundry room complete the amenities on this floor.
Located in Sea Pines, there will be no delay in experiencing the best of this fantastic island. When you want to venture out a bit, head three miles to South Beach to grab a cup of coffee. The golfers of the group will be glad to know that a plethora of courses are mere mins. away, and the famed Harbour Town Golf Links and stores are just four miles from the home for an memorable round of 18 or appreciating eateries. Plus, the hustle and bustle of Coligny Beach Park is always a great place to spend the day, as a wide variety of shopping, dining, and recreation exists.
THINGS TO KNOW
This home includes one hour of complimentary tennis/pickleball at the South Beach Racquet Club. Reservations can be made 24/7.
This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. Both the spa and pool share the same heater, and the pool must also be heated for the spa to be heated. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: Please be aware that the Plantations and Condominium Complexes do not allow trailers, motor homes, motorbikes and/or recreational cars and rooftop cargo (i.e. Kayaks, Canoes etc.) other than car top Carriers.
Garage plus two driveways are available for parking. No garage code or remotes available.
This rental is located on floor 3.
2 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. South Beach and Coligny Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Fall or Spring is a great way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Stunning island retreat on the water with private pool, hot tub & beach access has 8 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.