- As low as $2,597/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
- DVD player
- 12 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 24
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 7881 sq ft (732 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 8 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 7881 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
There is no need to look any further than oceanfront Beachside Bliss for your next family reunion or friends’ hideaway, as this one-of-a-kind, 8,000-square-foot luxury home will spoil everybody lucky enough to come along! As soon as the sun comes up, your days will be filled with island fun in the oceanfront pool with a spa and a hot tub. A few feet away, the private beach access will be a cherry on top for beach lovers.
Step back inside, and you will be greeted by the tasteful coastal decor, broad rooms for everybody to reminisce in, and a brand-new 2022 gourmet kitchen just waiting to help prepare family feasts. Also new for 2022 is a plethora of new furnishings spread throughout the home. Elegant touches such as two wet bars and exposed beam ceilings will blow every guest away. When evenings come to a close, the balcony will be just the place to savor a favorite drink, as the uninterrupted vistas of the water are an unmatched cap to each dreamy day here on Hilton Head Island.
The main living area is on the first floor facing the water, as well as a library/den and a laundry room. The first floor also opens to the oceanfront pool and the ideally manicured backyard suitable for family games. The grilling and dining areas will allow for summer cookouts, and a half-bathroom is also accessible from the pool area.
Four second-floor bedrooms have oceanfront vistas and open to a enormous deck overlooking the pool and ocean. A new sitting area for 2022 and a second laundry room complete the amenities on this floor.
Located in Sea Pines, there will be no delay in experiencing the best of this amazing island. When you want to venture out a bit, head three miles to South Beach to grab a cup of coffee. The golfers of the group will be glad to know that a plethora of courses are mere mins. away, and the famed Harbour Town Golf Links and stores are just four miles from the home for an memorable round of 18 or appreciating eateries. Plus, the hustle and bustle of Coligny Beach Park is always a great place to spend the day, as a wide variety of shopping, dining, and recreation exists.
THINGS TO KNOW
This home includes one hour of complimentary tennis/pickleball at the South Beach Racquet Club. Reservations can be made 24/7.
This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. Both the spa and pool share the same heater, and the pool must also be heated for the spa to be heated. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: Please be aware that the Plantations and Condominium Complexes do not allow trailers, motor homes, motorbikes and/or recreational cars and rooftop cargo (i.e. Kayaks, Canoes etc.) other than car top Carriers.
Garage plus two driveways are available for parking. No garage code or remotes available.
This rental is located on floor 3.
2 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. South Beach and Coligny Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- To get the largest rental within your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the best vacation rental:
- To start, have your family select a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Stunning island retreat on the water with private pool, hot tub & beach access has 8 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or might be applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 1.6 miles
- Harbour Town - 1.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 1.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.3 miles
Ready to book Stunning island retreat on the water with private pool, hot tub & beach access?Book Online Get Information Call: