- As low as $613/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
- DVD player
- 12 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 7881 sq ft (732 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 8 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 7881 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
There is no need to look any further than oceanfront Beachside Bliss for your next family reunion or friends’ hideaway, as this one-of-a-kind, 8,000-square-foot luxury home will spoil everybody lucky enough to come along! As soon as the sun comes up, your days will be filled with island fun in the oceanfront pool with a spa and a hot tub. A few feet away, the private beach access will be a cherry on top for beach lovers.
Step back inside, and you will be greeted by the tasteful coastal decor, broad rooms for everybody to reminisce in, and a brand-new 2022 gourmet kitchen just waiting to help prepare family feasts. Also new for 2022 is a plethora of new furnishings spread throughout the home. Elegant touches such as two wet bars and exposed beam ceilings will blow every guest away. When evenings come to a close, the balcony will be just the place to savor a favorite drink, as the uninterrupted vistas of the water are an unmatched cap to each dreamy day here on Hilton Head Island.
The main living area is on the first floor facing the water, as well as a library/den and a laundry room. The first floor also opens to the oceanfront pool and the ideally manicured backyard suitable for family games. The grilling and dining areas will allow for summer cookouts, and a half-bathroom is also accessible from the pool area.
Four second-floor bedrooms have oceanfront vistas and open to a enormous deck overlooking the pool and ocean. A new sitting area for 2022 and a second laundry room complete the amenities on this floor.
Located in Sea Pines, there will be no delay in experiencing the best of this fantastic island. When you want to venture out a bit, head three miles to South Beach to grab a cup of coffee. The golfers of the group will be glad to know that a plethora of courses are mere mins. away, and the famed Harbour Town Golf Links and stores are just four miles from the home for an memorable round of 18 or appreciating eateries. Plus, the hustle and bustle of Coligny Beach Park is always a great place to spend the day, as a wide variety of shopping, dining, and recreation exists.
THINGS TO KNOW
This home includes one hour of complimentary tennis/pickleball at the South Beach Racquet Club. Reservations can be made 24/7.
This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. Both the spa and pool share the same heater, and the pool must also be heated for the spa to be heated. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
2 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070536
City/town permit number: 7448
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the best rental within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Stunning island retreat on the water with private pool, hot tub & beach access has 8 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.