- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIf you're looking for a calming hideaway where you can hideaway the stresses of everyday life, this freshly refreshed 2-bedroom, 2-bath holiday rental condo for 6 on Hilton Head Island has everything you need. You can walk 5 mins. to the beach and wash your cares away in the waters of the Atlantic Sea, or easily relax at home on the balcony overlooking a pristine lagoon. With access to resort-style niceties including a pool, hot tub, and sports courts, this alluring unit is the one!
-- THE UNIT --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
From the moment you approach the well-appointed exterior, this condo is sure to impress with an array of extravagance amenities and an unbeatable location - ideal for experiencing the Hilton Head area.
Kick off your holiday by soaking up the sun around the community pool and hot tub! You'll also have access to a charcoal grille, billiards table, tennis and racquetball courts and much more during your stay.
After days spent in the sun, you'll appreciate returning to the condo's welcoming and updated vibe! Unwind with a movie on the flat-screen cable TV or head out to the shaded balcony which overlooks a serene lagoon.
When hunger strikes, conveniently whip up your own homemade meal in the entirely supplied kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances. Gather the group for a family dinner around the chic dining table with seating for 6.
As bedtime approaches, rinse off in the shower/tub combo before crawling under the covers of the master queen bed. Wake up with a cup of coffee and watch the sunrise at the beach just 5 mins. from your door.
-- THE LOCATION --
Spend your days tanning, playing in the surf, or combing the beach for superb shells just a brief walk away at Folly Field Beach Park or Hilton Head Island Beach.
Golfers will appreciate playing championship courses, like the Robert Trent Jones Course which offers striking vistas of the sea while the Golden Bear Golf Club includes a world-class course designed by Jack Nicklaus.
Shopping enthusiasts will surely find what their hearts want at close by malls including Shelter Cove Towne Center and Coligny Plaza Shopping Center.
Plan your next day trip to Savannah, Georgia to discover trendy sites like Forsyth Park, the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and countless Lowcountry southern-style cuisine!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental makes it straighforward to find and rent units you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our units will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what holiday means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a completely supplied kitchen, an updated interior, complimentary WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, decorated balcony with lagoon view, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, parking for 2 cars, and more
- Access to the community pool, hot tub, tennis courts, racquetball courts, a billiard table, playground and more
- Excellent Hilton Head Island location - Walk to the beach! Smooth access to golf courses, shopping centers, bicycle paths, mini golf and arcade, eateries, Savannah, Georgia and more
- Nearest Major Airport: Hilton Head Island Airport (~3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Hilton Head area travel guides that feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the local store itself. Search for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of the same attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounted prices. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to specific travelers, whether it is soundside rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect getaway to accommodate their Hilton Head gang, from tranquil condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Before you start to book "Hilton Head Condo w/ Lagoon View - Near Beach!", read through our brief list of points to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Start by figuring out which particular area of Hilton Head you want to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
How many family members are joining your vacation? Remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does your preferred rental home suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving an expensive rental. Most rental contracts require a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What home features is your group interested in? Do you just want a rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are bed sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
In some cases the elder generation has problems with staircases. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Study your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Read the full agreement and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental home management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any fixes. This can protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Many times, neighboring homes are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to be sure you've collected all belongings.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. If the property wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles