- 4 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis Striking 4 bedroom 4.5 bathroom home is located mid-island in Singleton Beach. This home has a great patio area that is ideal for entertaining with a secondary refrigerator, plenty of seating, pool, private gas grille and TV; ideal for hosting the family on a warm summer evening. All visitors are sure to appreciate this charming unit and it is just a brief distance to the beach, stores, and eateries.
We also manage 9 Henry Lane, great for generous groups!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
5 Henry Lane, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living Area, Dining Area, TV, Balcony, Half Bath
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, Sleeper Couch, TV, Bath (Walk In Shower)
Second Floor: Laundry, Wet Bar Area with Mini Fridge & Microwave
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Two Sets of Bunk Beds (2-Full/2-Twin) TV, Bath (Jacuzzi Tub and Walk-In Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In Shower)
Ground Level: Pool Deck, TV, Seating, Secondary Fridge, Pool, Parking: 6 Vehicles
Pool Dimensions: 16.75' x 6.65'
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
2 Dogs Max (each dog up to 50 lbs.) $200 Per Pet Per Week
*Seasonal beach shuttle runs Memorial Day to Labor Day. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/ drop-off to be determined by guest.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guide books with special packages for property management companies, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these publications and coupon books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same fantastic attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Willing to switch your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up significant deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of rental companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly longing for during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to learn the number of vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Do you believe "Luxurious 4 Bedroom, Near Ocean Home w/ Private Pool, Pet Friendly," is the perfect rental home for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Pick a Village and Date
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Hilton Head you'd like to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Does your chosen rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make certain everybody knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your family must be given the task of gathering payments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Be sure to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. A number of restrictions may eliminate a potential rental property. Read your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Start your Search
After the area, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read the Total Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also suggest promptly calling the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often, nearby households are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation rental should be in sound condition. Sinks full of pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with before you leave.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to provide reviews. If the property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a great time? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you are ready to re-book the property for next year. Maybe the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.3 miles