- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyMooring Buoy
Our calendar is renovated in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Find why this five-bedroom home is ideal for a holiday any time of year. The backyard outdoor space is a great location to relax and sunbathe or swim in the private pool. When the weather changes, venture to the comfortable and cavernous indoor porch area. On chilly evenings, appreciate a glass of wine or hot cocoa in front of a roaring fire in the home's brick fireplace.
This generous home is a brief walk to the beach and the Atlantic Sea. Build a sandcastle, savor a game of golf at the neighboring Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, or browse the island's boutique stores and cafes. Meanwhile, the island's spectacular 11-mile lagoon flows right through your backyard, making boating and fishing as simple as can be.
When you’re not out exploring, live life to the fullest at this handsome home! Cool off with a dip in the pool or nap in the sun on a lounge chair. You can catch up on your favorite shows or watch a movie on the 50” flatscreen TV, while complimentary WiFi accepts you to comfortably keep up with friends back home and share your photos on social media. Unwind in the evenings with a glass of wine and a delicious meal in the entirely supplied kitchen.
Reserve the Mooring Buoy home, and start planning your holiday.
Things to know:
This unit has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. At least seven days' notice must be given for heat to be turned on. If the outdoor temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given. Please note that the price for pool heat is $95 per day plus tax.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking Notes: Driveway parking. Parking passes mandatory. Gated entrance. No street parking.
72 hours notification is mandatory in order to heat the pool. An additional pool heat fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and rental homes provide Hilton Head area travel discount books which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- In a position to change your travel week? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer phenomenal rates on weekly rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many rental companies offer price reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly anticipating ? You'll receive the best value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting families with reserving, check-in, cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
We have assembled a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book the right rental home:
Do you think "Spacious home w/ private pool & spacious deck with gas grill" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental properties start booking early. To ensure the most desirable choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head vacation home 6-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Many households decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose a Town and Time
Start by figuring out which specific area of Hilton Head you'd like to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Be mindful that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure that "Spacious home w/ private pool & spacious deck with gas grill" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a costly rental home. Most of the time, a single person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
What home features is the group searching for? Do you want a rental property with outside dining area? Will the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or near restaurants? Are linens offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Do some people in your crew have special needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines differ. You'll want to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
When the area, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest possibility of a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Total Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also recommend immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary repairs. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be useful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a little bit. Even when you're paying a house cleaning fee, The vacation home needs to be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks full of dishes, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should be addressed before leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Nearly all vacation rental sites ask for comments after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest about your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific vacation home. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.8 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.9 miles