- As low as $189/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
This townhome style villa has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The living room features a sleeper couch, two chairs, a Intelligent TV and DVD player. The dining room seats six, and opens to the kitchen with all of the major appliances. There is a full bath off of the living room with walk in shower. Sliding glass doors from the living area lead you to the roomy deck with a table for outdoor dining, a gas and charcoal grille and amazing golf course vistas.
The master bedroom, located downstairs, has a king bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom with walk in shower, and accesses the deck. Upstairs offers a bedroom with two twin beds, a flat screen TV, and private bath with walk in shower. The third bedroom has a queen bed and twin trundle bed, flat screen TV and private bath with tub/shower combo. There is also a table and chairs on the top floor for family game nighttime!
There is simple access to the beach (8-10 min. walk), an on-site community pool, shopping, with golf and tennis close by, this villa is conveniently near everything you need to have an striking time with family and friends.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking a perfectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. 3 bedroom/4 bathroom townhouse style villa in Palmetto Dunes with golf views has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you long to visit, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles