- As low as $126/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1132 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1132 square feet
Village House 206
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Village House 206 is a charmingly updated condo offering a prime location near the beach! Located in the Village House in Port Royal Village, this condo is well-maintained and decorated with a light and airy touch. It's also well-appointed and gorgeously furnished, creating a comfortable and calming environment for either a vacation or a long-term rental. Great location only a few mins. walk to the beach, pool, and Westin.
Enter the building through the lobby and take the elevator to the second level. The keyless entry system on the front door of the condo makes direct check-in and check-out a breeze. You are greeted by the handsome luxury vinyl plank floor, tasteful décor, many updates, comfortable furnishings, and wall-mounted flatscreen TVs in every room! The living room has a sleeper couch and two accent chairs, a huge wall-mounted flat panel TV, and balcony access for appreciating the serene sounds of the village.
The completely-equipped kitchen has everything needed for preparing daily meals. The dining area is just off the kitchen and has a table and six chairs. The main bedroom has a king bed, a wall-mounted flat screen TV, and access to a bathroom with a tub/shower combo. This bathroom is shared with the hallway. The guest bedroom has two queen beds, a flat panel TV, balcony access, and a private bathroom with a glass-enclosed tub/shower combo. The Village House is a multi-story building with lobby entry (lobby locks after hours for security) and offers unassigned community parking lot and access to a shared community pool.
Things to know:
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026902
City/town permit number: 26902
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Second-floor condo with balcony, shared outdoor pool, central AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles