- As low as $310/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1015 sq ft (94.3 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1015 square feet
This immaculate third-floor walk-up penthouse has an entire floor of privacy with expansive lagoon and fountain vistas. Tennis Villa #2389 offers roomy 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths and sleeps 6 comfortably with a sleeper couch.
The Lighthouse Tennis Villas have 4 on-site tennis courts (pickleball included) as well as a swimming pool that is exclusive to residents and guests.
This property has been refreshed with your comfort in mind. You'll not want to leave. The interior is handsomely decorated and has a full size kitchen with a washer / dryer.
The non-heated pool is open from April to September and the beach is within a mile radius. The distance is 6-8 mins. by bicycle or 2 mins. by car. Harbour Town is within half a mile resulting in a 1 min. car ride or 3-4 mins. by bicycle.
This property comes supplied with all of the household amenities you will need for the duration of your stay including trash bags, dish soaps, laundry products, hand towels, bath tissues, hand and bar soaps, coffee maker & filers, and much more! 4 beach chairs are also supplied for your convenience.
Family Animals (dogs) are welcome at our home. We have a 2 pet max and bigger breeds must be approved by the owner. There is a non-returnable pet deposit require upon booking.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this apartment is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. With jet skiing, scuba diving, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Finding the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- To get the most suitable rental home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Sea Pines / Harbour town Tennis Villa (Pet Friendly) has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, email the host before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.