- As low as $213/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1250 square feet
Springwood Villas 21
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This vacation rental in South Carolina is the quintessential spot for rest and relaxation! You'll be less than a mile from Coligny Beach Park, the ideal park for a gorgeous walk out on its dedicated walk path under the shade of some beautiful trees. Come check out The Jazz Corner where you and your friends can catch a show and experience a live performance by some incredibly talented musicians as you chow down on some delicious food at the bar. Tee off at Harbour Town Golf Links and appreciate the rolling greenery of its massive course—less than five miles out from your hideaway.
Inside your sweet home away from home, you'll be welcomed by the enchanting paintings strung along the walls and the sectional couch in the roomy living area—plenty of space for everybody! Take a step into the full kitchen and make use of the stainless steel appliances to prepare a tasty homemade meal and feast at the dining room table. Appreciate the pleasant breeze as it brushes up against you, then take advantage of the on-site amenities right at your fingertips, like the tennis court and the pool. Return back to your condo and kick your feet up on the patio as the evening settles in.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 22521
City/town permit number: 022521
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Book your Hilton Head rental in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Relaxing condo with tennis court, pool, balcony, patio, kitchen, W/D, & kitchen has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.