- As low as $219/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1043 sq ft (97 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1043 square feet
Welcome Home to this handsome, completely remodeled villa!
The coastal decor is sure to put you in vacation mode from the moment you walk in the door. The beach vibes run throughout this refreshed, pretty villa.
The entirely equipped kitchen will bring out the inner chef in you! Including stainless steel appliances, bespoke cabinetry, and granite countertops. Your guests can watch you work your magic from the open dining room with seating for six.
Sit back and relax in the roomy living area with a comfortable L-shaped couch and two armchairs. Your family or friends will savor a sleepover in the pullout queen sleeper couch.
The primary bedroom has a king-size bed, intelligent tv, en-suite bathroom with a charmingly tiled walk-in shower, and entrance to your private patio.
The second bedroom has two double beds, a intelligent tv, and bathroom located in the adjacent hallway.
There is a huge private patio with a grille and plenty of seating for outside dining and calming.
Queens Grant is conveniently located making it painless to visit the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, General Store, Alexanders Restaurant and the Outfitters Bicycle Shop.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Fully Renovated Condo 786 Queens Grant has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles