- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 2502
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Soak up the gorgeous vistas of the Atlantic Ocean from the balcony of this comfortable Hilton Head vacation rental! Boasting exquisitely landscaped grounds with a exercise center, seasonally heated pools, hot tub, and a kids's playground, this beachfront condo has everything you need to keep you and your family active on vacation.
Located in the Island Club community, in the Folly Field neighborhood of Hilton Head, this villa is just a short drive away from the island's many eateries and stores. Closer to home, you can play basketball on one of the courts, do some fishing at the lagoon, or challenge a friend to a game of tennis. A enormous lap pool is also available if you want to cool off or get some aquatic exercise in!
This fifth-floor rental has newly been modernized, evident by the granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances in the open kitchen. Unwind in the cozy living room with a book or a movie, or sip a cold drink out on the deck. The primary bedroom has a king bed, flatscreen TV, and private bathroom with walk-in shower, and a twin and queen bed are in the second bedroom. All areas have complimentary WiFi.
This Island Club condo makes for a ideal hideaway any time of year, so book your reservation today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027951
City/town permit number: 27951
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by having your group choose trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Quiet Waterfront Condo with WiFi - Pools & Hot Tub On-Site has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles