- As low as $1,014/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3661 sq ft (340 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3661 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel a really memorable hideaway when you make this charming, three-story getaway your next home away from home! The location is out of this world as you are surrounded by parks and a natural beach where you can sunbathe, wade, and watch picture-ideal sunsets. Appreciate simple proximity to eateries, trails, stores, golf courses, and more.
When it comes to outdoor living, this splendid home is simply unbeatable. For 2023, this home has a brand-new outdoor pool that can be heated in the cooler months of the year! Four decks offer striking water vistas. One of the decks has gorgeous, cushioned swings, the second deck has numerous rocking chairs, the third deck has more seating options, and the fourth deck has an outdoor dining area with a impressive, modest seating spot. Host summer barbecues with the on-site gas grille and surprise your appreciated ones with delicious grilled treats. There are beach chairs, a beach wagon, a soccer field, and a playground next to the neighborhood.
Inside, spread out comfortably in the main living area, furnished with inviting couches and a intelligent Apple TV. The elegant, well-appointed kitchen is a chef's dream come true! This phenomenal kitchen is outfitted with a double oven, cooktop, quartz countertops, a Keurig coffee maker, and white cabinets with a low country bungalow trim package. There is a breakfast bar that adds additional seating to the charming dining table. There is a second living area on the upper floor, which is more of an in-home movie theatre-like area. Its cinema-inspired decor and enormous intelligent TV allow you to stream all of your favorite movies and series. There is a coffee station in the upper-floor laundry room as well. Another great spot to relax is located on floor one with a modest living area with a intelligent TV and a well-appointed kitchenette. Additional perks include two washers/dryers, central air conditioning/heat, a high chair, a Pack N' Play, and a Ping-Pong table.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
Streaming is available using your own accounts.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
Security camera details: Doorbell camera & 3 external cameras
1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD100 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31349
City/town permit number: 070728
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing the bestrental:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Ocean-view home near the beach with private heated pool, elevator, grill, & AC has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you simply love, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, record any problem areas upon check in. text the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.3 miles