- As low as $750/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Stair gate
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 4400 sq ft (409 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4400 square feet
This charming Tuscan style home overlooking a lagoon is ideal for a sizable family reunion with 6 bedrooms and 7 baths in one of Hilton Head’s newest gated communities.. Your opulent getaway begins with a gourmet kitchen including stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and handsome wood cabinetry. Once you have prepared a enchanting meal, there is no shortage of seating with two tables that will seat 13 and three bar stools. If your vacation does not include time in the kitchen, the family area will beckon you to relax with charming vistas of the lagoon from the French doors leading to the first of many balconies. For those that do not like to navigate stairs, there is also a well appointed bedroom with queen size bed and private bath. The second and third floor are equipped with extravagant bathrooms and king and queen sized beds. Two of the bedrooms are cavernous master suites. The ground floor is a haven for kids with ping pong, huge flat screenTV, and only steps away from a fast dip in the salt water private pool that is heated in cooler months
Pristine beaches, immaculate golf courses, lush landscaping, broad bicycle paths make Hilton Head one of the most family friendly vacation spots in the world. Build sandcastles or search for shells on the beach, improve your golf swing on one of the 23 immaculate courses, discover the island by bicycle on 50 miles of bicycle paths or on hard packed sand, awaken your taste buds at one of the many local eateries, shop till you drop at a wide variety of fresh stores, outlet malls, or value aligned thrift stores, encounter dolphins and sharks on a deep sea fishing excursion, parasail, kayak, zipline, take tennis lessons from a pro, or just sunbath with a good book. The possibilities are limitless.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the best Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by having your group agree to the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Custom Home on Lagoon -Short Walk to Beach-Ensuite Bath for Each BR-Pool-Elev has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or may be applied to your invoice.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles