- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this Property*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Over the next few months, when visitors are in hotels within the Marriott portfolio, they will notice a number of additions to our cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Marriott is rolling out enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectant to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel periodically.
GET FURTHER AWAY.
Find the beauty of Hilton Head, South Carolina at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Our oceanfront holiday resort's cavernous two-bedroom villas will make you feel right at home with comforts for your entire family. We feature a spa, exercise center, swimming pools, and many resort activities at our hotel that will surely keep you entertained while on holiday.
Approximately 1,300 square feet, this big Two- Bedroom Suite includes 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 2 Queen Bed(s) in the guest bedroom, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, dining area and bathroom. min. of 6 occupants. Private sleeping area sleeps six, unit premium suited for families/groups.
Additional room luxuries include: kitchenette, internet (wi-fi) , T.V., AC, hair-dryer, radio, alarm clock, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board, towels, hangers, dish washer, washer/dryer and refrigerator.
All our opulence resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is excstatic to do their most superb to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our most great to make sure they are accommodated.
If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to delight standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is mandatory. After buy you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check.
The check- in time is 5 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 11 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Marriott's Barony Beach Club is Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) which is 4 miles by car respectively.
Please note by reserving this listing you are opting in to our "Upgrade Policy." If an upgrade for a bigger unit, or a higher quality resort within the vicinity of your current unit becomes available, we will automatically upgrade your unit to ensure your stay is just that much better complimentary of charge! Now if you would like to opt out of our "Upgrade Policy" please make sure to let us know!
Depending on the length of your stay and due to the fact that resorts do not tidy the suites daily, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at Marriott's Barony Beach Club we ensure that your stay is peaceful and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Resort Fee ***
No Resort Fee.
*** Parking Policy ***
Free on-site parking
RV and Trailer parking is not allowed on Barony Beach Club unit
*** Pet Policy ***
No dogs and cats allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes.
*** Cancellation Policy ***
ALL CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3% CANCELLATION FEE WHEN BOOKED THROUGH TZORT, Vacation Rental By Owner, HOMEAWAY, BOOKING.COM OR HOMETOGO.
Each of our units are advertised on numerous different sites for our travelers. Each site has their own respective cancellation policies:
• All of our units advertised on eBay or TZORT sites follow Tzort's firm cancellation policy.
TZORT Firm Cancellation Policy = All Sales Are Final, Zero Refunds Available. If any of our resorts shut down due to a Pandemic you will be offered 100% travel voucher protection. We offer the lowest price resort holiday specials and ask you to choose your dates and times wisely. We will do our best to accommodate your change requests at no charge but cannot guarantee your change request can be met.
• All of our units advertised on HomeAway/Vacation Rental By Owner TripAdvisor and any of their affiliate sites follow under HomeAway’s Firm Cancellation Policy:
Firm- Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of stay will receive 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of stay will receive a 50% refund.
• Our cancellation policy for all of our listings on Airbnb fall under Airbnb’s strict cancellation policy:
According to the Strict cancellation policy, visitors may receive a full refund if they cancel within 48 hours of renting and at least 14 full days prior to the listing’s local check-in time. After 48 hours visitors are only entitled to a 50% refund regardless of how far the check-in date is.
A guest will also receive a 50% refund of the accommodation costs if the cancellation is made at least 7 days prior to the check-in time for the renting. If this is not done then no refund will be given at all. Finally, there is no refund given all at if a guest decides to cancel after check-in.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Hilton Head area printed travel guides that feature deals, either offered individually by merchants, or through a relationship between the property manager and the local itself. Look for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows visitors to experience the same terrific attractions at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? Off-peak times offer tremendous savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of management companies provide unique discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most anticipating ? If there's a particular Hilton Head activity you simply love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual property owners frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to assist with advertising and marketing, house cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Below are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you start to book "Marriotts Barony Beach Club - 2 Bedroom", read through our short collection of things to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the greatest choice of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer trips..
Choose a Community and Date
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes easier.
Pick a Size
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Try to remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Make sure "Marriotts Barony Beach Club - 2 Bedroom" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure everyone understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents require a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Do you primarily desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental fee? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
In some cases the senior generation has trouble with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. Most vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies differ. Many restrictions could eliminate a prospective rental property. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Several internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of similar properties that fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Read the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damages as soon as you arrive. Call the rental manager right away to report your observations. This may prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred during your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to provide feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be simple. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles