- As low as $192/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 3206
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This second-floor condo has been completely redecorated in a relaxing, coastal theme and features wood and tile floor in the main areas. The open floor plan provides plenty of space for the family. The kitchen is equipped with all that is needed to prepare and entertain. The dining area comfortably seats six guests and is open to the living area. The living area features a sleeper couch, two club chairs, and a huge flat screen TV. The living room also features sliding doors that lead to the private patio. Island Club features nine tennis courts with seven clay and two Har-Tru, a exercise center, basketball courts, and fishing lagoons. There are charcoal and gas grilles on site, a picnic area by the beach with lawn games such as corn hole and lawn golf as well as a kids’s playground. The pools are centrally located in the complex. There is a zero-entry kids’s pool with a mushroom fountain, hot tub, a tanning shelf, and a enormous lap pool. The pools can be seasonally heated. You can also rent bicycles on site as well.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28452
City/town permit number: 028452
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Get the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To get the most suitable rental home within your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the perfect rental in Hilton Head:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Lovely ocean-view condo with pool, hot tub & sports courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles