- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
About this PropertyDelightful two bedroom, two bath villa. Peaceful vistas from porch and master bedroom of lush landscaping and the tennis courts. Savor the sandy beach at Port Royal Sound, which is a semi private protected natural beach. Conveniences of The Spa include 2 outdoor pools, workout room, tennis courts, and b-ball court. The Unit is Gated with 24 hour Security guard and offers an abundance of Hilton heads natural wildlife.This villas master has a king bed and a twin over full size bunk bed in the guest room with an additional pull out trundle bed. Kitchen is completely supplied with all cookware and silverware you will need, stainless steel dishwasher and stove, as well as a washer and dryer. Open floor plan to the living and dining area with a 4 piece dinette and additional seating on the screened-in patio. Ideal for a family during your next holiday to Hilton Head! Resort Rules and Regulations for the Spa on Port Royal sound will be supplied to you in your unit or available by request prior to renting. Such rules include but are not limited to; car regulations, no open containers of alcohol or glass by the pool area, and registered visitor tags must be present at pool and on any bicycles at all times. *Guest agrees to pay a $25 fee for any and each tag lost. Onsite work out facility available from 8am-4pm.
The Spa is located on the North end of the island direcly on Port Royal sound. Though the area feels very cloistered it is a fast ride to many eateries and stores as well as a movie theater. Each unit is allowed up to 2 parking passes and each pass is $20. Passes must be bought at the gate upon arrival and only cash is accepted. Unit has a ring camera on the front door facing the exterior of the complex.
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send you guide books with savings for rental homes, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these publications and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same wonderful attractions at a generally significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Shoulder seasons offer phenomenal prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discounted prices. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly looking forward to ? You will definitely get the most value from a home which most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and wide variety of weekly rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to select a rental home that fits their wishes and spending plan.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners typically select management companies to manage advertising and marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be delighted to realize that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Before you start to book "Private beach Access! Lovely 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Villa at The Spa on The Port Royal Sound", read through our brief list of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Like many desirable hot spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Decide on a Community and Time
Start by picking which particular area of Hilton Head you want to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Select a Size
Establish who is going, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you will need. Remember that many rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. If not, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Will the chosen rental fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving an expensive vacation property. Most of the time, one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Do members of your party have special needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your pets. Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
After the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of comparable properties that suit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make sure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the rental manager right away.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please be respectful of the community. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Nearly all rental property web sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but honest with regards to rental experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Experience
How did they like the property? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience to help with another search.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.0 miles