- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyHILTON HEAD ISLAND. This comfortable oceanfront complex offers the ultimate in resort holiday accommodations. You have a wide selection of 2 or 3 bedroom villas with vistas ranging from landscape to oceanfront, cavernous floor plans, designer adorned interiors, soaking tubs in the master baths, full kitchens, and private balconies with superb sea vistas. Villamare includes a sizable oceanfront pool and heated Jacuzzi, children's pool, poolside BBQ, indoor pool, private health club with weight machines, steam room and sauna, and underground parking. You'll also find that the Fazio golf course, tennis center, the Marriott and Omni hotels, eateries, bicycle and canoe units are all within straighforward walking distance.
Come adore pretty Hilton Head Island from this great two bedroom, first floor villa in Palmetto Dunes. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied and has a bar with two bar stools. The dining room has a table that seats up to six. The living room opens up to the dining room and kitchen. It has a couch, adore seat, two chairs, and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. There is also a slider door to the balcony with an sea view.
The first bedroom which is the master has a king bed, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a stand-up shower. This bedroom also has access to a private balcony. The second bedroom has a queen bed, a full bed, and flat screen TV. This bedroom also has a private bathroom with a tub/ shower combination and access to a private balcony.
Other luxuries include a community pool, Jacuzzi, grilling area, and work out facilities. A ideal getaway, this villa offers everything you could possibly need for the most enchanting getaway to the beach.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses provide Hilton Head area promotional travel guides which include deals, either offered individually by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and coupon books, since this allows visitors to discover the same fantastic activities at a possibly significantly discounted.
- Just want to avoid the packed areas and save cash? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for promotions. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly longing for ? You should prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the range and variety of weekly rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the right rental home:
Before you book "Ocean Front villa in Villamare", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many desirable hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before your trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer trips..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging part of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest is simplier and easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Confirm that "Ocean Front villa in Villamare" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental documents require a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you only desire a home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do a few people in your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your pets. While quite a few rental homes allow dogs and cats, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to having exclusive properties, local agencies provide outstanding service..
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should tragedy strike.
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be very helpful.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites permit customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you should make it a point in your review.
Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles