- As low as $162/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1161 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1161 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
All the best of Hilton Head is at your doorstep when you choose this comfortable, ground-floor condo featuring new floors and located into a private setting brimming with live oaks and green space. With simple access to Islanders Beach Park less than half a mile away, shopping, dining, and golf, you’ll have a hard time deciding what to do first. And, with an onsite community pool, it’s painless to work on your tan close to home.
When it’s time to relax, grab a seat on your private deck for some coffee or a drink. Inside, you’ll find comfortable furnishings and plenty of space to spread out in the open layout, ideal for making family memories. A convenient desk area and the in-home WiFi make remote work a breeze. At mealtime, the well-equipped kitchen is outfitted with all the appliances, counter space, and gadgets you need to whip up a feast – or just a snack for the beach. When it’s time to eat, everybody can gather at the dining table or dine alfresco on the deck. Extra perks of this condo include a washer/dryer, complimentary cable, and central AC.
THINGS TO KNOW
The community pool is open from April 1st, 2023 to October.
Streaming services are available using your own account.
A queen couch bed provides additional sleeping space.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29904
City/town permit number: 029904
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Ground-floor condo with pool access, central AC & washer/dryer - quiet location has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you book the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles