- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyQueens Grant 768
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Swim at the shared pool, bicycle along a path that winds its way through the plantation, or play tennis on one of the on-site courts. When you stay at this Queens Grant villa, your options are nearly never-ending. You can even bring your dogs.
This holiday rental is located close to the Atlantic Sea, some trendy eateries, and some trendy stores, and each of these destinations can be accessed comfortably thanks to the variety of close by bicycle paths. This condo is constructed in a convenient spot that accepts visitors to walk to the beach. Multiple golf courses are also available near the villa, and a roomy swimming pool with lounge chairs and tables is on the unit for families.
In this condo, there are vaulted ceilings in the main living space, which is supplied with a 32-inch T.V. and a huge sleeper couch. The dining area includes a glass table with numerous wooden chairs and is effortlessly located near the kitchen. The family dog can also stay here, and you'll have complimentary WiFi.
Rent this Hilton Head villa today and spend time in a tropical destination.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking Notes: Parking is unassigned. Parking passes mandatory. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many property management companies and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area traveller discount magazines which include deals, either offered individually by vendors, or by a relationship between the property manager and the local store itself. Look for these magazines and discount books, as this allows visitors to experience those attractions at a typically significantly discounted.
- Are the trip dates flexible? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some property management companies offer discount rates to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some rental homes are essentially catered to specific travelers, whether it's downtown rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be shocked to learn just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to suit their Hilton Head group, from relaxed condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, check-in, housekeeping services, and any routine service problems that may arise.
We have assembled a short guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Before you decide to book "Great family condo w/ a shared pool, dog-friendly attitude!", go through our brief list of things to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Start by choosing which particular area of Hilton Head you want to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Remember that that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Most rental properties are presented with a cost range. Determine the rate for your desired stay. It may be at the high end of the range. If many groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure that everyone knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the group looking for? Do you only desire a vacation home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home rate? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Do some people in your group have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure to include your furry family members. Although many vacation homes permit pets, rules and charges fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Read your agreement very carefully! Charges may apply when pets are added.
Start your Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
When you've located your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest prospects for a reduced rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Study The Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage soon after you arrive. If you find property damage, or if repairs are required contact the home manager right away.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Many times, neighboring homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for renters to give feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest about your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific home away from home. If the property wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles