- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIsland Club 4304
Our calendar is referbished in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click "Rent Now!"
Ideal temperatures and sea winds beckon you outdoors at this shorefront rental on Hilton Head Island. With access to multiple shared pools and hot tub, exercise center, and the close by beach, you'll have everything you might want.
You can fly a kite, build sandcastles, or surf as Islanders Beach Park is located less than a mile from the resort grounds. You can also appreciate family activities on the rental unit since the complex offers corn hole and golf. A bicycle rental stand is even available to visitors so that you can reach key destinations in the surrounding area, including close by shopping centers and eateries.
Cool air drifts onto the condo's patio and into the master bedroom, which includes a king bed, an 18-inch T.V., and a private bathroom with a generous shower. A guest bedroom also has an 18-inch TV, plus two double beds and access to a bathroom with a shower/tub combination. Unwind in the living room or whip up a meal in the kitchen, which is completely supplied with appliances and generous counters. Free WiFi lets you keep in touch with friends back home while a private washer/dryer lets you take care of any laundry you may have.
Get outdoors with your whole family for a holiday in Hilton Head by renting this Island Club rental today!
Seasonally heated pool.
Must be at least 25 years old to rent. This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Parking Notes: Parking pass mandatory for each car. No assigned parking. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Guest Entry Instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires an unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee (“Management”), plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus offer guide books with special offers for accommodations, dining and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are the vacation dates flexible? Shoulder seasons provide outstanding savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get cost savings. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly anticipating ? If there's a certain Hilton Head activity you simply love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the range and wide selection of short term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Hilton Head family, from quiet condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, cleaning, and any routine service issues that may arise.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most beginners will be happy to find that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Do you think "Family-friendly condo w/ shared pool, hot tub, beach access & more!" is the perfect vacation property for your next family vacation? Look over this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Like many renowned destinations, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the most challenging part of organizing your trip is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be more straightforward.
How Many Beds?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Keep in mind that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Will your preferred rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, check that everybody understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental fee? Build a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Do individual members of your group have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds may be controlled. Read your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
Several websites exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Contract
Read through the full agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Remember to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your observations.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Nearly all rental management company websites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine regarding your experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the rental home? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning will be easy. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles