- As low as $284/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- Video library
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2090 sq ft (194 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2090 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
(This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. Both the spa and pool share the same heater. In order for the spa to be heated, the pool must be heated as well. When isolating the spa to heat to a higher temperature the pool will not be heating. It is important to turn off the spa when finished. At least seven days' notice must be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given.)
This four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath golf home offers ideal comfort for your vacation. Eagle Watch makes calming painless thanks to its private pool, jetted tub, recreation room, outdoor grille, and accessibility to outdoor activities. Your pet can stay here with a modest nightly fee.
In addition to the property being located in the Shipyard Plantation right on the Galleon Golf Course, it's also just a short walk or bicycle ride to a striking beach on the Atlantic Ocean. Bicycle units are available in the area, so hop on and hit the trails of Shipyard Plantation.
Inside this golf home, you'll find a cavernous rec room that offers a wet bar, ample seating, a TV, Ping-Pong, and a dartboard. A completely equipped kitchen lets you whip up delicious home-cooked meals. The outdoor space is made for entertaining and enjoyment with access to a kidney-shaped pool, grille, screened porch, a patio space, and a huge deck. The two guest bedrooms share a double vanity bathroom while the main bedroom features a private bathroom with a jetted tub and skylight. All bedrooms feature new, comfortable linens. Free WiFi and a private washer/dryer make you feel right at home, and three new flat-screen TVs offer ample entertainment throughout your stay.
Book this Eagle Watch getaway today for a really relaxing vacation!
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
3 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 025979
City/town permit number: 25979
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 4. Weight limit: 40 lbs each.
Tricks and tips to get the best rental home experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your Search:
- To start, have your group commit to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Dog-friendly gem with pool, game room & golf course views - walk to beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is right for your group.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.