- As low as $517/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Stair gate
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 4400 sq ft (409 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4400 square feet
This pretty Tuscan style home overlooking a lagoon is ideal for a sizable family reunion with 6 bedrooms and 7 baths in one of Hilton Head’s newest gated communities.. Your extravagant getaway begins with a gourmet kitchen including stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and elegant wood cabinetry. Once you have prepared a enchanting meal, there is no shortage of seating with two tables that will seat 13 and three bar stools. If your vacation does not include time in the kitchen, the family area will beckon you to relax with handsome vistas of the lagoon from the French doors leading to the first of many balconies. For those that do not like to navigate stairs, there is also a well appointed bedroom with queen size bed and private bath. The second and third floor are equipped with opulent bathrooms and king and queen sized beds. Two of the bedrooms are roomy master suites. The ground floor is a haven for kids with ping pong, enormous flat screenTV, and only steps away from a fast dip in the salt water private pool that is heated in cooler months
Pristine beaches, immaculate golf courses, lush landscaping, broad bicycle paths make Hilton Head one of the most family friendly vacation spots in the world. Build sandcastles or search for shells on the beach, improve your golf swing on one of the 23 immaculate courses, discover the island by bicycle on 50 miles of bicycle paths or on hard packed sand, awaken your taste buds at one of the many local eateries, shop till you drop at a wide variety of modren stores, outlet malls, or value aligned thrift stores, encounter dolphins and sharks on a deep sea fishing excursion, parasail, kayak, zipline, take tennis lessons from a pro, or just sunbath with a good book. The possibilities are limitless.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Vacation rental booking tips:
Get the most from your budget:
- To get the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Custom Home on Lagoon -Short Walk to Beach-Ensuite Bath for Each BR-Pool-Elev has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles