- As low as $187/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1473 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1473 square feet
Turnberry Village 251
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sunkissed skin and salty air await you at this Hilton Head Island getaway. Sporting a full kitchen with modern appliances, a enormous living area with a flat-screen TV, and a private deck surrounded by greenery, this home is ideal for up to six guests to spread out and appreciate some much-needed relaxation. Take a walk through the peaceful streets of the neighborhood in the morning as you sip a cup of coffee. As everybody begins to wake up, whip up a enchanting breakfast for the whole group and set out for a day by the pool, an afternoon on the beach, or a round of 18 holes at the local golf course! When everybody meets back at home, the private grille is ready to be fired up, so throw on a few burgers and watch the sun go down.
What's close by:
There is no shortage of activities to discover right outside your front door! Just a short walk away is George Fazio Golf Course with challenging fairways and lush greens. For a unique view of the island, rent a few bicycles and take a ride on the miles of bicycle paths that run along the coastline. The nearest beach, Shipyard Beach, is a spectacular four and a half mile drive where you can pack a picnic and spend a day getting your tan on! Go just a bit farther and you will find Coligny Beach Plaza with beach equipment units, local cuisine, and shopping galore!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070284
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a budget:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing the rightrental:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Charming, family-friendly condo w/ private deck - close to golf & the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your family.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles