- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySUN, SAND, TENNIS AND GOLF!!
Just what a dream holiday is made of!! Come join us at our Hilton Head villa for an memorable holiday...New on the market this brightly modernized 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa is complete.
Choose Hilton Head Island for the fantastic beaches and weather. Stretch your holiday dollars at the thoroughly outfitted Hilton Head Resort - the choice value on the island.
Hilton Head Resort offers six lighted tennis courts complimentary of charge; bicycle units available on site with resort being located on a ridiculous bicycle/walking trail; resort security 24/7; main pool area includes bar/grille, sundries store, second outdoor pool located at Bldg. 4; indoor pool, hot tub, children's pool, exercise facility, indoor walking/running track, and wifi cafe located in our Bldg. 3.
The pretty beaches are just steps away via a private boardwalk. While walking on the boardwalk to the beach, you can stop to read about and appreciate the charming ecological marsh and widlife. There is also complimentary shuttle services from complex on the boardwalk which will drop you off right at the beach where Coco's Bar/Grille is and our sand volleyball court are located. Coco's serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, snacks, and sandwiches and bathrooms!
Our unit is located on the second floor in Bldg. 3. The master bedroom has a queen bed and its own private bathroom. The guest room offers plenty of space with one twin over full bunk bed and one twin bed. The kitchen is entirely furbished with most everything a family could need to fix meals in the villa. The living area includes a comfortable couch that where one person could sleep and a balcony overlooking the Robert Trent Golf Course.
This centrally located resort is a 24 hour gated community convenient to golf, bicycle paths, shopping, movie theaters, eateries, and of course the pretty beach. The resort is adjacent to the Robert Trent Jones Sea Course in Palmetto Dunes.
ALL THE AMENTIES OF HOME for your beach hideaway at our little getaway.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply travel guide books with special deals for vacation rentals, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the same fantastic attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most longing for during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and locations you are most excited about.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn the number of vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable getaway to fit their Hilton Head family, from low-noise condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property owners often select management companies to assist with advertising, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most newcomers will be happy to know that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and booking the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe "Beautiful Beachside Resort-Indoor/Outdoor Pools/Tennis/Hot Tub/WIFI" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head rental homes start booking very early. To ensure the very best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Choose a Town and Date
Start by choosing which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you should have. Bear in mind that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Does your selected rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking a costly rental property. Most rental agreements require a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you want a rental with open-air lounge? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Commonly the elder generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your pets. While a number of rental homes allow animals, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of limitations could dismiss a prospective rental. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Many websites exist to match renters with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local agencies provide superb service..
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the home management company might know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best chance of a lower rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover problems, or if repairs are needed contact the property manager without delay.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, nearby residences are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make certain you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Nearly all vacation rental sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your review.
Did everybody have a blast? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you're all set to re-book the rental for next season. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience that will help with another search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles