Up to 60 minutes • Groups of 1 up to 50+ people
Couple - $195.00 + tax
High School Senior - $195.00 + tax
1 - 4 People - $195.00 + tax
5 - 8 People - $245.00 + tax
9 - 12 People - $295.00 + tax
13 - 16 People - $345.00 + tax
17 - 20 People - $395.00 + tax
21 - 30 People - $445.00 + tax
31 - 40 People - $545.00 + tax
41 - 50 People - $645.00 + tax
51 + People - $745.00 + tax
Capture Sunset Memories To Last A Lifetime
Up to 60 minutes, with most shoots lasting about 45 minutes
Want to commemorate a special life moment, celebrate a new addition to your family, or just capture the family fun you’re having on your Hilton Head beach vacation? Let Island Life HH Photography give you a gift that will last a lifetime, with beautiful photo packages to help you cherish the moments spent with the important people in your life.
Get your photo taken on beautiful Hilton Head beach as the sun sets. We offer family photos, senior portraits, and engagement photos! All of your photos will be professionally edited after your shoot, and then added to your online gallery where you can purchase prints or downloads, if you want all the high-resolution digital downloads the additional cost is $245.
Please arrive to your photoshoot location five minutes
- Up to a 60 minute professional photography session
25-75 edited images from the shoot uploaded to a private online gallery for easy viewing. The number of photos depends on your family size, number of people and what kind of photos you are looking for. We focus on good quality photos not hundreds of photos you will never want to hang on your wall.
Option to purchase prints or digital downloads directly from your online gallery.
You can purchase all of the high-resolution digital downloads for an additional cost of $245.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ page
Things to know
- Please keep in mind at the beach there will be wind, sand and water. We have no control over the natural environment of the location. Please dress for the beach location.
- On an average night wind will be 8-12 mph. Please prepare your hair for possible windy conditions. If you are worried about wind, it is less windy at Sunrise or at one of our other Hilton Head locations.
- If weather is an issue we will reach out to you, please keep in mind weather conditions change a lot on Hilton Head so we usually wait till closer to the shoot time to make a call.
- If we need to cancel because of weather we will try and reschedule you, if we are not able to find a time that works for both of us you will receive a full refund.
- If you want us to come to your location you much book a Sunset at Your Location Shoot
More about Hilton Head Island
- To learn more about Hilton Head visit Island Life HH.
- To schedule boat tours and other family fun visit Mermaid of Hilton Head.
Health and Safety Policy
If you or anyone in your group is ill, we will work directly with you to reschedule your shoot.