- As low as $592/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1777 sq ft (165 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1777 square feet
This one of a kind 5th floor penthouse is luxury at its best! It features 3 bedrooms/3 bathroom and is new to the rental market in 2023. Spectacular top floor direct oceanfront vistas. The owners have designed and furnished this unit as a home away from home.
The expanded kitchen with quartz countertops and enormous pantry is completely equipped with everything needed to prepare a delicious meal. Upgraded stainless steel appliances include an induction cooktop, double oven with microwave, huge refrigerator, separate drink refrigerator and peaceful Bosch dishwasher.
There are multiple eating areas including a dining table for six, breakfast nook with four stools and counter stools for a fast cup of coffee or snack. Or eat outside on the huge balcony and savor the ocean breeze as you watch pelicans fly by.
The living room has balcony access and is delightfully furnished in coastal modern style with plenty of comfortable seating and a 65” intelligent TV. The two swivel chairs are a ideal spot to appreciate the impressive beach and ocean vistas.
The primary bedroom has a king bed and a sizable en-suite bathroom with double vanity and bespoke tiled walk-in shower. There is a private oceanfront balcony with a comfortable chair and couch for reading or an afternoon nap.
The second bedroom has a king bed, en-suite bath with tiled walk-in shower and access to the second oceanfront balcony.
The third bedroom can be configured with two additional long twin beds or a king bed. Its en-suite bathroom has a combination tub/shower.
There are high quality beds and wall-mounted 55” intelligent TVs in each bedroom and motorized shades throughout for privacy and convenience. The laundry room has an upsized washer and dryer.
Hampton Place is one of the most sought after villa complexes on the island. Its pretty grounds include a large pool, separate lap pool, kids’ pool, hot tub, barbeque area with covered dining pavilion, exercise center and calming oceanside deck. The beach is less than a min. away!
The award-winning Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort features three championship golf courses, a nationally recognized tennis and pickleball center, multiple restaurant options, miles of walking/cycling paths and a lagoon system for kayaking. Two hours of daily tennis/pickleball court time (subject to availability) and discounts on golf, bicycle/kayak units and dining are included with this villa rental.
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Luxurious 5th floor One of a Kind Oceanfront Penthouse! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the rental manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles