- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyDive into enjoyment at this 2-bed, 2.5-bath holiday rental villa on Hilton Head Island! Ideal for snowbirds, this newly modernized home, offering long-term units, is just 5 mins. from the beach and handily close to golfing, cycling, stores, and eateries! Additionally, it offers copious luxuries along with 2 community pools - guaranteed to give a rejuvenating experience. Appreciate all of your favorite coastal pastimes and much more while staying at this idyllic coastal getaway!
-- THE UNIT --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds | Additional Sleeping: Rollout Cot
Upon arrival, 1,300 square feet of living space opens before you as you make your way into this appealingly decorated home - where niceties including wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines create a worry-complimentary stay.
The entirely supplied kitchen, boasting modern stainless steel appliances and copious counter space, makes it straighforward to create delicious homemade meals that your group can adore in the dining room! Afterward, relax in front of the flat-screen TV as you watch your favorite shows.
Stay close and appreciate days spent peaceful next to one of the 2 community pools or playing a competitive game of tennis with your fellow visitors! Afterward, relax on the private patio with a invigorating drink.
At the end of the day, getaway to the second floor where you'll find 2 bedrooms waiting for you. Relish a calming nighttime's sleep in either a queen bed or full bed of your choice before beginning another eventful day on Hilton Head Island!
-- THE LOCATION --
With an just right location, this villa is bound is create the ideal holiday for everybody in your group!
Adore a casual walk to Coligny Plaza Shopping Center, located just a 5-min. walk away from the unit. Here, you'll find great shopping, eateries, comfortable coffee stores, and grocery stores so you can stock up on all of the essentials. Just 5 miles away, The Shelter Cove Towne Centre offers additional shopping in a pretty outdoor setting.
Come with along your own bicycles or rent them to cruise to the beach just a couple of blocks away, or to discover the salt marshes, spectacular parks, shopping areas, and more located along the island's comprehensive trail system.
The golfers of the group are encouraged to pack the clubs! You'll have more than 7 golf courses at your disposal, all located within 7 miles of the unit.
For sightseeing, make sure to visit the 90-foot Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum! Learn about the history of the 1970's structure as you take in in the superb 365-degree vistas of the gorgeous southeastern coast and marshland.
Lastly, treat yourself to a nighttime out at the Island Winery, Hilton Head Distillery, and Hilton Head Brewing Company, or grab a bite out at superb eateries like The Crazy Crab or A Low Country Backyard.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental wants your holiday experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it painless, we help you find a unit you adore, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our units are safe, tidy, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a new new approach to holiday rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a thoroughly supplied kitchen, private patio, flat-screen TV with Roku device, complimentary WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, new towels, abundant parking, and much more
- Access to community niceties including 2 outdoor pools, tennis courts, and more!
- Incredible Hilton Head location - Just a 5-min. walk from the beach and mins. from golfing, shopping, eateries, and much more!
- Long-term rental is available for January and February! Inquire with Evolve for more information!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (46.5 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and vacation properties supply Hilton Head area promotional travel books which include offers, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the property manager and the local store itself. These guides may provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to alter your travel week? Shoulder seasons offer fantastic savings.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies offer concessions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most getting excited about during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and tours you are most interested in.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Owners often choose management companies to assist with online advertising, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most beginners will be delighted to find that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Where to find and reserve the best rental home:
Do you believe "Chic Hilton Head Villa w/Balcony-Walk to the Beach" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Read this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many popular destinations, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of properties, we suggest searching and booking your Hilton Head getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental home..
Choose a Community and Time
Start by choosing which specific area of Hilton Head you would like to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Choose a Size
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure that "Chic Hilton Head Villa w/Balcony-Walk to the Beach" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking an expensive rental. Generally, one member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each family member's contribution.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What home features is your group trying to find? Do you want a rental with outdoor kitchen? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home charge? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the property management company might know of very similar properties that suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. This is most effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the entire contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
After you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear as soon as you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any required fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Many rental management company web sites seek feedback after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be relatively easy. If not, you have gained useful rental search experience to aid with the next search.