- As low as $244/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1473 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1473 square feet
Striking Hilton Head villa rental with completely equipped modren kitchen and freshly remodeled master bathroom. High speed internet and cable package with over 125 channels. Roku sticks on every TV (living room and each bedroom). Crisp wood floors in the living area downstairs. Gas grille on the back patio overlooks the 10th green of the George Fazio golf course. Ideal sleeping arrangements for a family or multiple couples. Pullout couch. The end corner unit location brings unmatched natural lighting into the villa. Private deck is ideal for grilling or calming with family and friends. Short walk to George Fazio clubhouse and the famed Alexander’s Restaurant & Wine Bar. Short walk to the neighborhood Turnberry Village saltwater pool.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental home experience:
Finding the best value:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Completely Renovated Villa on #10 Green of George Fazio Course has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible online. If not, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the host immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles