- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIncredible BEACHFRONT vistas from this modernized 4 bedroom, 4 bath South Beach townhouse! Located on the first floor is the renovated kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area is adjacent to both the living area and kitchen has a enormous table with seating for up to 8 people. Next to the dining area is a comfortable glassed in Carolina Room with a huge couch and appealing chair. This is a ideal spot to take in the remarkable vistas that abound from this villa! The living area has plenty of seating for everybody in the family! Access your private outdoor space from the living room. The outdoor space offers excellent vistas of the Calibogue Sound as well as a gas grille for preparing the ideal steak! Also on this level is a bedroom with 2 twin beds and a full bathroom.
Upstairs on the 2nd floor are 3 more bedrooms. To the right of the top of the stairs is a bedroom with a king bed and a private bath. Down the hall is the master suite with king linens and en-suite bath with double granite vanities and shower/tub combo. This bedroom also has a private outdoor space for you to relish the vistas of the Sound while drinking your morning coffee. Next to the master suite you will find a bedroom with queen linens and a private bath. The gorgeous vistas and all the luxuries of South Beach makes this the ideal place to holiday. Just a brief walk to the South Beach Marina pool, racquet club, stores, eateries, and water sports. This is the most exemplary shorefront value in Sea Pines.
• Beachfront Complex
• Vistas of the Atlantic Sea and Calibogue Sound
• Free Wireless Internet
• 5 TV’s
• Gas Grille
• South Beach Marina Pool
• South Beach Marina Village
• South Beach Trolley (Mid-May-Labor Day)
• 4 Bedrooms
• 4 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 8
• Totally Equipped Kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King
• Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen
• Bedroom 3 - 1 King
• Bedroom 4 - 2 Twins
• Family Animals are not allowed.
• Parking passes should be displayed at all times.
• The Holiday Company App will contain all of your check in information (keyless door code, Wi-Fi Codes and other pertinent information about your rental unit).
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with deals for lodging, dining and attractions. Look for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows visitors to discover the very same wonderful attractions with a frequently substantial discounted.
- Desire to stay away from crowds of people and get a better price? Off-peak times offer substantial discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies provide unique discounts to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience you are most looking forward to ? You will definitely get the most value from a rental that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a result of medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Advice
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and selection of weekly rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with reserving, check-in, cleaning, and any routine service issues that may occur.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most beginners will be delighted to learn that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Where to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "1417 S. Beach Villa-Beachfront views & renovated townhouse.", examine our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your vacation. A lot of groups prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose a Village and Time
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Hilton Head you prefer to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Check to make sure "1417 S. Beach Villa-Beachfront views & renovated townhouse." works with your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that each person knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are bedsheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Do some people in your crew have special needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Do not forget to include your best friend! Although a number of rentals permit animal friends, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of animal, size and breeds could be controlled. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest opportunity for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Total Contract
Read through the whole agreement and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. If you find damages, or if fixes are required contact the property manager immediately.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a little. Even though you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation home is required to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many vacation rental sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable experience to help with another search.