- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIncredible BEACHFRONT vistas from this modernized 4 bedroom, 4 bath South Beach townhouse! Located on the first floor is the referbished kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area is adjacent to both the living area and kitchen has a enormous table with seating for up to 8 people. Next to the dining area is a comfortable glassed in Carolina Room with a huge couch and appealing chair. This is a ideal spot to take in the Striking vistas that abound from this villa! The living area has plenty of seating for everybody in the family! Access your private outdoor space from the living room. The outdoor space offers incredible vistas of the Calibogue Sound as well as a gas grille for preparing the ideal steak! Also on this level is a bedroom with 2 twin beds and a full bathroom.
Upstairs on the 2nd floor are 3 more bedrooms. To the right of the top of the stairs is a bedroom with a king bed and a private bath. Down the hall is the master suite with king linens and en-suite bath with double granite vanities and shower/tub combo. This bedroom also has a private outdoor space for you to relish the vistas of the Sound while drinking your morning coffee. Next to the master suite you will find a bedroom with queen linens and a private bath. The dazzling vistas and all the amenities of South Beach makes this the ideal place to holiday. Just a brief walk to the South Beach Marina pool, racquet club, stores, eateries, and water sports. This is the most gorgeous shorefront value in Sea Pines.
• Beachfront Complex
• Vistas of the Atlantic Sea and Calibogue Sound
• Free Wireless Internet
• 5 TV’s
• Gas Grille
• South Beach Marina Pool
• South Beach Marina Village
• South Beach Trolley service suspended for 2020 season due to COVID19
• 4 Bedrooms
• 4 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 8
• Totally Equipped Kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King
• Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen
• Bedroom 3 - 1 King
• Bedroom 4 - 2 Twins
• Animals are not allowed.
• Parking passes should be displayed at all times.
• The Holiday Company's Guest Connect will contain all your check-in information (lock codes, Wi-Fi codes, and other information pertinent to your stay).
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and vacation houses supply Hilton Head area vacation discount magazines that feature coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the local business itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer phenomenal rates on daily rental accommodations.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat guests to the same property. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction that you just love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed due to health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be shocked at the range and selection of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to come across a rental home which fits their wishes and budget.
Nearly all rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners mainly because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Where to find and book the best rental property:
Do you believe "1417 S. Beach Villa-Beachfront views & renovated townhouse." is the perfect rental for your next visit? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Like many desirable destinations, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Many visitors prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Begin by deciding which specific area of Hilton Head you prefer to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Have a Budget
Does your selected rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking a costly rental property. Normally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each family member's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you primarily desire a home with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home fee? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the group travelling with a family dog? Animals are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. A number of constraints could eliminate a potential rental home. Examine your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, vacationers must pay local taxes when renting "1417 S. Beach Villa-Beachfront views & renovated townhouse.", as well as any other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a pet charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you'd like to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Property
Once you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of advice.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little bit. Even if you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental home is required to be in very good condition. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be dealt with prior to leaving.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to offer reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they love their stay? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning will be simple and easy. If the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better know how to perfect your search next time.