- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIncredible BEACHFRONT vistas from this redone 4 bedroom, 4 bath South Beach townhouse! Located on the first floor is the modernized kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area is adjacent to both the living area and kitchen has a sizable table with seating for up to 8 people. Next to the dining area is a appealing glassed in Carolina Room with a enormous couch and calming chair. This is a ideal spot to take in the pretty vistas that abound from this villa! The living area has plenty of seating for everybody in the family! Access your private outdoor space from the living room. The outdoor space offers fabulous vistas of the Calibogue Sound as well as a gas grille for preparing the ideal steak! Also on this level is a bedroom with 2 twin beds and a full bathroom.
Upstairs on the 2nd floor are 3 more bedrooms. To the right of the top of the stairs is a bedroom with a king bed and a private bath. Down the hall is the master suite with king linens and en-suite bath with double granite vanities and shower/tub combo. This bedroom also has a private outdoor space for you to savor the vistas of the Sound while drinking your morning coffee. Next to the master suite you will find a bedroom with queen linens and a private bath. The sensational vistas and all the luxuries of South Beach makes this the ideal place to holiday. Just a brief walk to the South Beach Marina pool, racquet club, stores, eateries, and water sports. This is the choice shorefront value in Sea Pines.
• Beachfront Complex
• Vistas of the Atlantic Sea and Calibogue Sound
• Free Wireless Internet
• 5 TV’s
• Gas Grille
• South Beach Marina Pool
• South Beach Marina Village
• South Beach Trolley (Mid-May-Labor Day)
• 4 Bedrooms
• 4 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 8
• Entirely Equipped Kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King
• Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen
• Bedroom 3 - 1 King
• Bedroom 4 - 2 Twins
• Family Animals are not allowed.
• Parking passes should be displayed at all times.
• The Holiday Company App will contain all of your check in information (keyless door code, Wi-Fi Codes and other pertinent information about your rental unit).
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Hilton Head area vacation discount magazines which include deals, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to alter your dates? Shoulder seasons feature amazing discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get special discounts. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of guests. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you decide to book "1417 S. Beach Villa-Beachfront views & renovated townhouse.", review our short checklist of considerations.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head rental homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick a Town and Time
Consensus can be tough between relatives, but once this challenging part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Remember that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Many rental homes are marketed with a price range. Determine the rate for your preferred week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make certain each person knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Normally, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and getting each party's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Do you only want a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed linens offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the party travelling with a furry friend? Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions could eliminate a potential vacation property. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest potential for a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Contract
Read through the complete agreement and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, visitors will need to pay local taxes when booking "1417 S. Beach Villa-Beachfront views & renovated townhouse.", along with any other fees which might be required based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical repairs. This may prevent conflicts during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make certain you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Just about all rental home management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to offer comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Use Your Experience
Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've acquired useful rental search experience that will help with your next search.