- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIncredible BEACHFRONT vistas from this renovated 4 bedroom, 4 bath South Beach townhouse! Located on the first floor is the referbished kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area is adjacent to both the living area and kitchen has a huge table with seating for up to 8 people. Next to the dining area is a calming glassed in Carolina Room with a enormous couch and peaceful chair. This is a ideal spot to take in the handsome vistas that abound from this villa! The living area has plenty of seating for everybody in the family! Access your private outdoor space from the living room. The outdoor space offers excellent vistas of the Calibogue Sound as well as a gas grille for preparing the ideal steak! Also on this level is a bedroom with 2 twin beds and a full bathroom.
Upstairs on the 2nd floor are 3 more bedrooms. To the right of the top of the stairs is a bedroom with a king bed and a private bath. Down the hall is the master suite with king linens and en-suite bath with double granite vanities and shower/tub combo. This bedroom also has a private outdoor space for you to relish the vistas of the Sound while drinking your morning coffee. Next to the master suite you will find a bedroom with queen linens and a private bath. The brilliant vistas and all the comforts of South Beach makes this the ideal place to holiday. Just a brief walk to the South Beach Marina pool, racquet club, stores, eateries, and water sports. This is the most attractive shorefront value in Sea Pines.
• Beachfront Complex
• Vistas of the Atlantic Sea and Calibogue Sound
• Free Wireless Internet
• 5 TV’s
• Gas Grille
• South Beach Marina Pool
• South Beach Marina Village
• South Beach Trolley (Mid-May-Labor Day)
• 4 Bedrooms
• 4 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 8
• Thoroughly Equipped Kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King
• Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen
• Bedroom 3 - 1 King
• Bedroom 4 - 2 Twins
• Animals are not allowed.
• Parking passes should be displayed at all times.
• The Holiday Company App will contain all of your check in information (keyless door code, Wi-Fi Codes and other pertinent information about your rental unit).
- Many rental managers and vacation rental properties supply Hilton Head area vacation discount magazines which feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-peak times offer up considerable savings.
- Many property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat visitors to the same rental home. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity you are most looking forward to during your stay? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and locations you are most interested in.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Advice
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide selection of short term properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to locate a vacation home that matches their desires and budget.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and strategies to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you book "1417 S. Beach Villa-Beachfront views & renovated townhouse.", read through our brief checklist of considerations.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rental properties book months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Many groups prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Decide on a Town and Date
Agreement can often be tricky among family members, but once this challenging part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Have a Spending Limit
Many vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your desired trip. It may be at the high end of the range. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single member of your company will need to be responsible for getting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What home features is your group interested in? Do you want a rental property with outside kitchen? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are bed sheets offered with the rental contract, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Do certain members of your party have specific needs? Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your pets. Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. You'll want to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Where to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit vacant.
Study the Entire Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager immediately. This will prevent disputes during checkout.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little bit. Even though you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental really should be in good condition. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be taken care of before you leave.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to offer comments. If the property and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest in regards to your experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did everyone have a good time? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.