- As low as $191/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Living room
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa services
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
The Cottages 39
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
An updated island hideaway awaits at this striking 2BR/2.5BA condo, located in the exclusive Shipyard Plantation resort community. Highlights include dual suites, a sleek kitchen, and a private porch with serene surroundings.
Delight in a host of on-site amenities, including a world-class tennis center, handsome cycling paths, and 27 holes of championship golf. Venture mins. to the private beach club for leisurely days spent by the surf. Appreciate simple access to a host of close by dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
Unwind into vacation mode on a comfortable couch (that converts to a sleeper) and two armchairs in the living area. In the evening, settle in to appreciate favorite shows on the 37' flat-screen TV with cable and a DVD player.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare delicious meals in the sleek kitchen, equipped with a farm sink and a full suite of appliances.
While dinner simmers, concoct a crisp drink at the wet bar. When it's time to eat, gather around the formal dining table with seating for six.
BED & BATH
This two-story condo sleeps up to six guests between two suites and a full-size sleeper couch in the living room.
Find comfort in the master suite, complete with a stately king bed, flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Sleep soundly in the guest suite, featuring a plush queen bed and a flat-screen TV. The en-suite guest bathroom is also configured with a tub/shower combination.
A half bath provides added convenience.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Kick back in the rocking chairs on your private front porch and savor the fresh air.
Venture mere mins. to the Shipyard Plantation Beach Club to spend blissful days playing in the charming sand and surf.
Additional on-site amenities include a world-class tennis center, 27 holes of championship golf, cycling paths, and the Arum Spa at Sonesta Resort.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer. Beach chairs are supplied in the rental.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the parking lot. Gate passes are required to access Shipyard Plantation and are $20 per week. (The passes are valid for up to 2 cars.)
Find a selection of dining, shopping, and entertainment options at Coligny Plaza (1 mile). Head to The Village at Wexford for eateries and boutique stores (1.5 miles).
For a unique interactive museum experience, head to Sandbox (2 miles). The whole family will have fun at Pirate's Island Adventure Golf (4 miles).
Drive 15 mins. to climb to the top of the historic Harbour Town Lighthouse for dazzling coastal vistas.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30688
City/town permit number: 058560
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in The Cottages, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 1.
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Updated Island Escape w/ Dual Suites - Golf, Tennis, Beach Club, Near Dining has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.