- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWindsor Place 207
Our calendar is modernized in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Roomy 2nd floor villa is ideal for families, couples, and friends traveling together because of the floor plan, 1442 square feet, including tall ceilings and marvelous sea vistas from the living areas and both bedrooms. Take in the vistas of the lush gardens with fountains, pools, hot tubs, and the Atlantic Sea beyond.
This bounteous condo has a well-appointed kitchen with grilling tools, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and is open to the dining area and generous great room. The dining table seats 6 people normally and 10 with use of simple constructed-in butterfly leaf, plus 2 bar stools. Just off of the kitchen is a closet containing a washer and dryer. The big gathering room agreeably seats 8 people, is supplied with a 42" flatscreen HDTV, and has a sleeper couch. There is complimentary WiFI and cable TV for entertainment all through the villa. The private balcony can be accessed through the sliding doors. As a additional, all beds were brand new in the fall of 2018!
Master Bedroom Suite: Kingsize bed and 37” flatscreen HDTV, Over-sized bathroom with double sinks, hottub tub, separate shower, and huge walk-in closet for storage.
2nd Bedroom Suite: Becomes completely private by closing the hallway door. Includes a Queen and Full bed, 37” flatscreen HDTV and opens to the balcony. This side of the villa also includes a enormous walk-in closet and bathroom with tub/shower combination.
Located in Palmetto Dunes Resort with three championship eighteen hole golf courses, 26 tennis courts, eateries, shopping, marina with fireworks in the summer, and a complimentary door-to-door shuttle(from March to Sept), it’s no wonder that Palmetto Dunes Resort is Travel and Leisure’s #1 Family chummy resort in the continental USA and Canada.
A ideal family holiday, golf group outing or weekend hideaway. Hilton Head provides 50 miles of public bicycle paths and nature trails. A local park with baseball, soccer, tennis, b-ball and other activities is a mile away. Outdoor activities of all kinds are available for any level of exercise. Hilton Head has marvelous nature preserves, beaches, water sports, and even zip line adventures. If you relish shopping there are outdoor malls, outlet malls and specialty stores galore. Hilton Head is the most family helpful beach holiday you can have, it has been voted one of the top ten family beaches in the country. There are 250+ eateries and 24 golf courses on the island.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking Notes: Parking pass mandatory. Parking around building and in parking garage. No street parking. Gated entrance.
Water Access: true
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee (“Management”), plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you tourism guide books with deals for vacation rental management companies, dining and activities. Look for these guides and promotional books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the same wonderful activities at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Just want to steer clear of the crowds and save cash? The off-peak seasons can offer fantastic rates on weekly rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get cost savings. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction that you just love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed due to medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers tend to be surprised at the number and variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Hilton Head gang, from relaxing condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they manage the promotion and operations..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Do you believe "Updated, oceanfront condo w/ shared pools & hot tub - easy beach access" is the best vacation property for your next trip? Read through this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking very early. To ensure the best choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many groups plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick a Village and Time
Sometimes, the most challenging part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes more straightforward.
Decide on a Size
How many family members are joining your getaway? Consider that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Make certain "Updated, oceanfront condo w/ shared pools & hot tub - easy beach access" fits your budget *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. One member of your family needs to be responsible for collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Do you want a rental property with outside kitchen? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Special Issues to consider
Do a few people in your crew have specialized needs? Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Pet guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Read your contract carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies typically have a unique selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of very similar properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal charge, guests have to pay state taxes when renting "Updated, oceanfront condo w/ shared pools & hot tub - easy beach access", as well as any other fees that may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
When you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be considerate of the community. Frequently, surrounding properties are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even if you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental needs to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks full of dirty dishes, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes should be addressed prior to leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to offer reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something was unsatisfactory and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Coligny Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 5.0 miles