- As low as $360/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near the beach
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This Harbour Town-aligned villa is both cavernous and private, sequestered behind your own gated courtyard. The main floor offers an simple living floor plan with huge kitchen, a family room with a vaulted ceiling and a dining room which overlooks the pretty courtyard out back. The main floor also has a king bedroom, tv and private bath with tub/shower combination. The deck offers a gas grille with table for four.
The second floor has two more bedrooms including a king bedroom, tv and private bathroom with walk-in shower and roomy vanity. The third bedroom offers twin beds, tv and a private bath with roomy vanity and walk-in shower.
This town-home style villa offers a great location for your next island hideaway, just a short walk to the community pool. With walking and cycling trails throughout Sea Pines Plantation, you'll have plenty to keep you busy exploring the beauty of the Lowcountry, and only mins. from Harbourtown will give you access to some of the island's best waterfront stores and eateries.
*The community pool at Stoney Creek Villas is under broad restoration & repair, it is closed until completion in April 2024.
Renters are allowed to use the Harbour Town pool during this construction period*
**Please be advised there is very limited parking at the Sea Pines Beach Club March 23-September 2nd from the hours of 9am to 5pm. 50 parking places are available on a first come- first serve basis.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, windsurfing and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed (service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees)
Strategies for getting the perfect rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To get the best rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking your Hilton Head rental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. 242 Stoney Creek is located in the heart of Harbour Town in Sea Pines. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is best for your family.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the host immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.