- As low as $140/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddler's Cove 6G
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor plenty of tranquility and peaceful plus a variety of on-site activities at this second-floor condo on Hilton Head Island! Located just six mins. from Folly Field Beach, this sunny and very inviting getaway features a compact, but well-equipped kitchen with everything you need to brew up your morning coffee or prepare delicious dinners. Meet up for mealtimes or play a few rainy day board games in the adjacent dining area (where you'll also find a convenient wet bar), and then kick back and relax in the living area complete with a comfortable sectional and a cable-equipped TV. Remote workers can set up at the table and bask in the natural sunlight.
Outside, soak up the Carolina sunshine or dine alfresco on your furnished balcony, and then head out to take advantage of the many on-site amenities including a hot tub, tennis courts, and exercise center. Head out to the pickleball court for a friendly match with your appreciated ones. Four pickleball paddles and balls are supplied in the condo. After a day in the sun, take a dip in one of the community pools, just steps away from the condo!
Additional amenities and features include central air conditioning, complimentary internet access, and a private washer/dryer.
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Tennis courts
- Exercise center
- Shared grilles
- Game room
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30113
City/town permit number: 030113
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Relaxing retreat near the beach with washer/dryer, AC, and pool & hot tub access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles