- As low as $135/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Seascape Villas 3043
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Serenity awaits you at this comfortable 1100 sq. ft. home on South Forest Beach Drive at the Seascape Villas. Private beach access is just across the street, and in a 5-min. walk, your feet will hit the sand. Plus, there are six beach chairs and a beach cart that are supplied as a additional. Appreciate exclusive access to a beachfront cabana (bathrooms) - so no need for anyone to leave the beach. When you're done for the day the cabana also has a foot wash.
Take a dip at one of two saltwater pools or relax and appreciate the photogenic view of the lagoon from the deck, which includes a patio umbrella and seating.
Watch your favorite TV shows in the living room. The property features complimentary WiFi and cable. Guests will also have access to a desk workspace with a monitor. The kitchen is completely supplied with everything you need to prepare and dine comfortably, including a dishwasher and disposal. The dining table offers seating, in addition to the kitchen bar.
Seascape Villas also connects seamlessly to Hilton Head’s bicycle paths and walkways. You’re conveniently located near Coligny Beach Plaza (0.7 miles) and its many eateries and stores. Golfers will savor the Villa's proximity to the island's many golf courses. In addition, Hilton Head’s newest park (Low Country Celebration Park) is also within walking distance.
THINGS TO KNOW
There are two outdoor saltwater pools (unheated and open seasonally from February - October).
This ground-floor condo has a two-story layout.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 053702
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select your dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Oceanside Seascape Villa with lagoon views & 2 pools - easy walk to beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.