- As low as $115/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1432 sq ft (133 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1432 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Treat yourself to a calming beach vacation with this two-bedroom Evian townhouse villa, which features access to a shared pool, tennis courts, and a calming patio with a handsome view of the property’s private lagoon.
With attractions like a golf course, fishing lagoons, and Hilton Head’s sunny beaches all within walking distance, you might not even need a car to get around! Rent a bicycle and discover the many beachfront bicycle trails that crisscross the area; sunbathe by the pool; or get your heart rate up with an exhilarating game of tennis at the Van der Meer Tennis Center.
Within the rental, you’ll find a well-equipped kitchen and a sunken living room with an inviting fireplace and comfortable seating, along with cable and complimentary WiFi for hours of entertainment. The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings and a private bathroom with granite countertops and a skylight, and the kitchen is entirely equipped with cookware and modern appliances if you lie to prepare!
This intimate space is ideal for those who are seeking an impressive hideaway on a sunny island. Book today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 21634
City/town permit number: 072848
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Intimate, Yet Spacious Villa with Shared Pool and Tennis - Walk to the Beach has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. If not, email the host before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Call the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.