- As low as $158/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1375 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1375 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beckenham 111 is a magnificent three-bedroom, three-bath villa on the 9th hole of Port Royal Golf which is one of the closest complexes to the beach in this area! This villa is located on the first floor for painless access to and from the on-site amenities that include a shared pool to take a dip when the weather heats up. Plus, you will be a five-min. walk to the beach. The main bathroom has been freshly updated! This villa also features a handsome sunroom overlooking the golf course with ample seating, so sip a favorite beverage in style as the sun goes down. Plus, movie nights will be a breeze with the DVD player and flatscreen TV. The main bedroom has a king bed and a modernized bathroom, the second bedroom has two twin beds, the third bedroom has two queens for ultimate comfort.
THINGS TO KNOW
The community pool is open from April 1st, 2023 to October.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 025527
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the largest rental within your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Lovely condo close to beach - pool access, elegant screened patio & washer/dryer has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Note any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles