- As low as $174/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1420 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1420 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Take a load off at this spectacular condo sitting in the heart of Hilton Head Island. Being just a short bicycle ride from the beach, everybody will be able to get sandy toes and sun-kissed skin in no time. Alongside adorable decor and furnishings, the full kitchen is equipped with everything you need to feel right at home and make a delicious meal for up to five guests. To get out a bit, bring a couple of racquets and play a few sets of tennis with a partner. When you have worked up a sweat, grab a towel and take a dip in the shared pool before heading home to appreciate the sunset from the back patio overlooking the golf course!
What’s close by:
Shipyard Plantation is an elite resort community with a striking coastal ambiance on the south end of Hilton Head Island. The 803-acre gated plantation features a 27 hole championship golf course at Shipyard Golf Club, and Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club, one of the top 50 tennis resorts in the country. Relaxing comes naturally on the beach at Shipyard Beach Club and if you’re feeling adventurous, take a spectacular walk or bicycle ride down the winding trails. You’ll also find yourself within walking distance to the heart of Hilton Head Island, Coligny Plaza.
Things to know:
Shared tennis courts
to book this home.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026863
City/town permit number: 26863
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. First-floor condo close to the beach & golf w/ shared pool & tennis courts! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.