- As low as $300/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 5503
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel spectacular unobstructed ocean vistas, morning sunrises, and handsome beach vistas from the moment you enter the front door, all the way through the living room to the top floor balcony. Appreciate luxury vinyl floor throughout, as well as professionally curate coastal décor, new linens, plantation shutters, and solid doors for added privacy. All-new intelligent TVs allow you to access your streaming services as well as a broad spectrum of channels supplied by complimentary cable and internet services.
The freshly modernized kitchen includes bespoke cabinetry, a quartzite countertop, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, and a full-size washer/dryer. Undercabinet lighting highlights the striking blue-tiled wall backsplash. The extended quartzite breakfast bar countertop provides seating for three and the glass-top dining table offers six additional seats. The broad and wide view through the kitchen opens to the living room where guests will be drawn to the sliding glass door that opens to the sizable oceanfront balcony. The living room features a 55-inch TV with a DVD player and sound bar, two couches, two chairs, and a coffee table containing a bench seat that pulls out for additional seating.
The main bedroom has king linens, a shiplap wall, a enormous dresser, a beadboard entry, and a intelligent TV. The glass view door from the main bedroom opens to the private oceanfront balcony. The main bathroom has serenely colored granite countertop vanity with double sinks, bespoke cabinetry, a glass-enclosed walk-in tiled shower featuring a waterfall accent from the top of the shower to the floor, and rainfall shower head with detachable shower wand, all giving you the feel of being in your own spa-inspired bathroom.
The guest bedroom has two queen beds, lighting above each bed, huge dresser, shiplap wall, a beadboard entry, and a intelligent TV. The guest bathroom tub and shower combination sparkles with a gorgeous blue Terrazzo vanity countertop, white wave-inspired shower wall tile with blue tile wall accents, and a rainfall shower head with a detachable shower wand.
Your stay gives you unlimited access to all the amenities that Island Club offers, which includes a seasonally heated shared pool, hot tub, exercise room, grille area, tennis court, three dedicated pickleball courts, and basketball court. Don't delay in booking this rental today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 021958
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Adventure Cove are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing and booking the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Exquisite oceanfront top-floor condo has the feel of paradise on earth has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles