- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Pantry Items
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyTreat the family to a resort getaway at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath holiday rental condo on Hilton Head Island! Excitement and pristine niceties await inside Hilton Head Resort - with pools, hot tubs, oceanfront cabanas, tennis courts, direct access to the beach and much more. Clear the calendar for a South Carolina hideaway filled with oceanside sun and plenty of sand! After days spent soaking up the South Carolina sun, you'll look forward to retiring to this chic family hideaway.
-- THE UNIT --
** 30% Discount for Stays of 30 Days or More! **
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin/Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Dust off your sandy feet and head inside to relax in a inviting condo that will feel just like home. Parlor in the living room couches and choose a movie to watch on the flat-screen cable TV with the family, or spend some alone time savoring a show of your own on a flat-screen cable TV in each bedroom.
When you grow hungry, head to the kitchen to begin meal preparations for the evening. The kitchen is completely supplied with refreshed appliances and culinary niceties to make home-cooked meals a wind. Serve dinner at the 4-person table, where you can appreciate good food with the family.
As the day comes to a close, tuck the children into the twin-over-full bunk bed in the second bedroom, before retreating to the master. You can savor a bit of peaceful and privacy in the master, where you'll have the added luxuries of a flat-screen TV and en-suite bath. Additional sleeping can be found on the supplied air bed.
As you stay at Hilton Head Resort, you'll have access to dozens of luxuries, including an sea-front cabana, 6 tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools, indoor hot tub, indoor heated pool, indoor wading/kid's pool, a exercise center, badminton court, butterfly garden, sundeck, 3 lagoon ponds, boardwalk over marsh to beach, indoor running track, a steam room and sauna, badminton, volleyball courts, a picnic area, coin-operated laundry, seasonal bar and grille (not affiliated w/ resort), seasonal deli (not affiliated w/ resort), and complimentary shuttle service to the beach!
-- THE LOCATION --
Take the boardwalk or a complimentary golf cart ride down to the beach to experience South Carolina's sandy coast! Walk the shoreline to visit Burkes Beach, Hilton Head Island Beach, and Islanders Beach Park. If you're looking for even more oceanside fun, drive 15 mins. over to the handsome Coligny Beach Park for cycling on the shorefront.
Hilton Head Island includes countless opportunities for outdoor recreation, claiming to have over 350 tennis courts and 24 championship golf courses! Come with the golf gear and try your swing at Palmetto Dunes, George Fazio, Haig Point, Sea Pines, or Port Royal Golf Club - each less than 5 miles from the unit.
Voted the Top Island in the United States, Hilton Head Island is a five-star spot that can't be beat. From cycling and hiking to fishing and kayaking, from shopping sprees to historical sight-seeing, this place has it all! Hop on a Find Tour for a speedy visit to all of the top destinations in the area.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental wants your holiday experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it simple, we help you find a unit you appreciate, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our units are safe, tidy, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a new new approach to holiday rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a thoroughly supplied kitchen, complimentary WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD/Blu Ray players, central air conditioning, fire sprinkler system, parking for 1 car, and much more!
- Access to community comforts including a private beach w/ boardwalk, seasonal beach shuttle, 6 tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool, indoor track, hot tub spa, steam room, sauna, badminton court, volleyball, onsite-store, onsite deli, and Coco's on the Beach!
- Unbeatable Hilton Head Island location - walk to the beach with close by access to all of the choice that this top-reviewed island has to offer!
- Nearest Major Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (44 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping
- No dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- NOTE: All visitors staying at the resort for longer than 59 days will be mandatory to register with the Regime Office and submit to a background check
- 30% discount for those staying 30 days or more during winter. Please inquire for more information
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you promotional travel guide books with deals for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might travel? The off-peak seasons frequently offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Many management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat vacation goers of the same rental home. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve particular customers, whether it is oceanside rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their customers the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental Home Information
Some people are surprised to learn how many rental properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental which fits their desires and spending plan.
Virtually all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
How to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Do you believe "Beach Haven: Winter Discount, Utilities Included!" is the best rental for your next trip? Read this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rental properties are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the very best choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Many visitors decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Start by deciding which specific area of Hilton Head you prefer to visit, and the choose trip dates.
Pick a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Most vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Confirm that "Beach Haven: Winter Discount, Utilities Included!" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a pricey vacation property. One individual in your party will have to be responsible for getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you simply want a vacation home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are bedsheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Do people in your group have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure you include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and breeds might be controlled. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies will often have an exclusive assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read The Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Rental home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should disaster strike.
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. We also suggest immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be useful.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding households are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each room of the rental property to ensure you've collected all possessions.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Virtually all rental home websites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a great time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental home. If not, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles