- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWake up in bed and look out at the sea! You will appreciate vistas of the Atlantic Sea, appealing beach and pool with BALCONIES OFF THE LIVING AREA, MASTER BEDROOM, AS WELL AS A BALCONY OFF THE GUEST BEDROOM. DIRECT BEACH ACCESS. Walk to golf and tennis. Adjacent to the Oceanfront Marriott Resort and Spa. At 1 Sea Lane. Our Villamare Oceanfront condominium's superb sea vistas make it one of the most fetching in the complex. Our villa is located close to the pool and the best sandy beach on Hilton Head, a brief walk for the little legs hauling beach toys and shovels. We are in Building #1 (there are 3 buildings). We have a great LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Also straighforward for the grownups carrying our beach chairs and umbrellas down to the beach. We give a Beach Wagon. No stairs to the Beach. The Villamare includes an oceanfront pool and hot tub. The complex has an indoor pool, sauna, and exercise room. Our villa is on the third floor of building number one.
UNBEATABLE VIEWS OF THE SEA
YOU ARE ONLY 25 YARDS FROM THE BEACH
SEE OUR ACTUAL PHOTOS
Our radiant and sunny villa is delightfully decorated with all the comforts, renovated furnishings: new living room sleeper and appreciate seat, chair, new dining set and bedspreads all through. Everyone loves our KEY LESS ENTRY, an open kitchen with a granite breakfast bar. THE SPACIOUS OPEN GREAT ROOM FLOORING PLAN LETS YOU SEE THE SEA FROM THE KITCHEN WITH YOUR FIRST CUP OF COFFEE IN THE MORNING.The vistas from the living room and master bedroom are shown in the photos. Everyone who stays here raves about the view. The completely furbished living area includes a queen sleeper and loveseat, 50' flat screen TV, and DVD player. COMPLIMENTARY HIGHSPEED WIFI.
Our balcony has a table and chairs for alfresco dining when you do not want to go out.
The Master Suite is separated from the living area by French doors and also includes a balcony off the master bedroom, a king-sized bed with a pillow top bed, flat screen TV, and a raised bathroom vanity, jaccuzzi tub and private walk in shower.
The sizable guest bedroom suite has two queen beds with eurotop beds, its own full bathroom with a huge soaking tub, walk in shower, sizable flat screen TV with a DVD player. and a second private balcony.
AFTER STAYING HERE, YOU WILL JOIN OUR MANY GUESTS THAT RETURN YEAR AFTER YEAR.
YOUR VILLA IS CHECKED BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL TO INSURE THAT IT IS CLEAN AND READY.
WE HAVE ARRANGEMENTS WITH A LOCAL COMPANY TO CONTACT FOR EMERGENCY REPAIRS THAT MIGHT ARISE DURING YOUR STAY.
WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR VILLA AND YOUR COMFORT DURING YOUR STAY. YOU CAN PHONE US WITH QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
WE VISIT OUR UNIT OFTEN TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING MEETS OUR APPROVAL, REPLACING, REFURBISHING....
WE VALUE OUR REPEAT GUESTS.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING AND NO PET UNIT! NO EXCEPTIONS.
The Villamare is the ultimate semi-tropical oceanfront resort with the most superb location and 400 ft. wide beach on HH Island. Villamare's beautiful grounds and onsite niceties include an olympic size oceanfront pool, kiddy pool and hot tub, an indoor health club (indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and exercise equipment) ,intertwining walkways and lagoons, BBQ area, sitting areas, and covered parking.
The Marriott Resort with its pool bar and eateries is right next door.,
Drive into the Palmetto Dunes Gates and park your car! You can walk to the world distinguished PD Tennis Center, Robert Trent Jones golf course, the Fazio and Arthur Hills courses, Alexander's restaurant, the General Store, as well as Fish Creek Landing for bicycle and canoe rental.We even have a seasonal PALMETTO DUNES SHUTTLE that takes you to Shelter Cove, and close by Mall & Shopping.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING AND NO PET VILLA.
Keywords: Oceanfront Condominium
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental homes provide Hilton Head area traveller discount magazines that feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or via a partnership between the property management company and the local merchant itself. Search for these books and discount books, as this allows visitors to experience the same terrific activities with a typically considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? Off-peak times offer substantive savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few management companies offer special discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Information
Many people are shocked to discover how many properties are located in Hilton Head. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to suit their Hilton Head family, from tranquil condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be happy to realize that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you think "Beautiful Beachfront Villamare - See our view! " is the best vacation property for your next vacation? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Select a Town and Time
Start by deciding which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Spend?
Many rental properties are advertised with a cost range. Determine the price for your desired trip. It might be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each person understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. A single individual in your party will have to be in charge of collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property payment? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Do a few members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. Most property listings will include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the family traveling with a family pet? Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Study your agreement very carefully! Charges may apply when pets are added.
It Is Time to Search
Several websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you may want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. How did they feel about the property? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles